šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Bloodpop blocks DJWS?

FameMonster01

Featured Posts

lilboyblue

DJWS saying Bloodpop blocked him is not proof of anything at all.Ā :ohwell:

Anyway, if they hate each other, thenĀ let them hate each other. There's no need to bring the entire fanbase into it.Ā 

It's also disrespectful to Gaga because her work is being tainted with this juvenile feud.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gag

BookmarkedĀ for when the LG7Ā producer becomes enemy of the era and everyone talks about how much they miss BloodpopĀ :lolly:

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

Elizabeth Bathory

I'd beĀ also jelly if a 8 years old album got more attention (for reason) than a 1 yo.Ā :stalkga:

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, Helix said:

Honestly I hope Gaga starts working with women producers eventually and leaves the straight boys alone LMAOĀ 

THIS, I really don't understand why she hasnt collaborated with female producers more.... do we even have an officially released Gaga song that"s produced by a female (other than Venus?)?Ā 

It's crazy tbh.

Not criticizing her but it would be nice to see her include trans/queer/... and female producers on an OFFICIAL album (not a remix) and help them shine. I also believe it will make her sound even more fresh if she's a bit more open producer-wise.

The last "interesting" (theyre all interesting, but in this case I mean more "unique") producer she would have collaborated with would be Sophie (and before that Beck imo).Ā 

(And yes she did release a FW remix by Honey Dijon, but remixes dont really count :rip: )

FameMonster01
41 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

THIS, I really don't understand why she hasnt collaborated with female producers more.... do we even have an officially released Gaga song that"s produced by a female (other than Venus?)?Ā 

It's crazy tbh.

Not criticizing her but it would be nice to see her include trans/queer/... and female producers on an OFFICIAL album (not a remix) and help them shine. I also believe it will make her sound even more fresh if she's a bit more open producer-wise.

The last "interesting" (theyre all interesting, but in this case I mean more "unique") producer she would have collaborated with would be Sophie (and before that Beck imo).Ā 

(And yes she did release a FW remix by Honey Dijon, but remixes dont really count :rip: )

I wouldn't like her collaborating with trans/queer/female producers just for the sake of it

If they are professionals and produce really good music, then of course!Ā 

Emvee

DJSW is simply replying to someone blocked by bloodpop that he blocked him too.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s statingĀ a fact that is relevant to the DM.Ā Ā How is that immature? Some of you guys are clueless.Ā 

MaybeKermit
55 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

I wouldn't like her collaborating with trans/queer/female producers just for the sake of it

If they are professionals and produce really good music, then of course!Ā 

Hmmm well I guess it's the same as a white company claiming to be diverse and only having 2 poc employees (out of a 100) for example :rip:

at some point I would like to see her beĀ diverse in all ways as much as she can

Born This Way
1 hour ago, gag said:

BookmarkedĀ for when the LG7Ā producer becomes enemy of the era and everyone talks about how much they miss BloodpopĀ :lolly:

Exactly. Mark is like the only producer who isnā€™t brought up on these discussions but I guess heĀ actually hasĀ a huge solo career anyway so itā€™s not like heā€™s only talked about in regards to Gaga.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

PartySick
2 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

What if she started working on LG7 already and then she sees bloodpop and DJWS fighting, so she takes the album away from them and says " you fight, you dont get to keep it" .... just like she did at one of her tours

Is this what happened to original LG6Ā :bear:

Oh my god

I would have been MORTIFIED :messga:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

FameMonster01
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh my god

I would have been MORTIFIED :messga:

I ADORE THIS MOMENT

PartySick
13 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

I ADORE THIS MOMENT

It scares me :toofunny:

If I were the person she was scolding I'd be like "welp :yennefer:Ā my life is over :yennefer:"

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

FameMonster01
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It scares me :toofunny:

If I were the person she was scolding I'd be like "welp :yennefer:Ā my life is over :yennefer:"

same omg, i get this weird feeling when im being scolded by a higher authority, i think i would collapse into the ground

but then again i dont think i would have fought about it, to begin with

ARTGOD

I think theyā€™veĀ both been childish and petty but I prefer DJWS because he has grown a lot as a person and heā€™s a way better producer.

If you truly believe Chromatica comes even close to recapturing the greatness of 90s house music you are fooling yourself. Bloodpopā€™s trop pop, squeaky clean, top 40 production constantly undermines what couldā€™ve been a decent house record, just like it undermined Joanneā€™s gorgeousĀ organic instrumentation 4 years prior.

She needs a way better main producer.Ā I donā€™t care who it is as long as itā€™s not Bloodpop. I donā€™t have anything against him as a person, and I wish him the best in all of his endeavors, his work just leaves a lot to be desired.

Ā 

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, gag said:

I'm thinking the same thing lmao.

Archived