MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

new video

P!nk - All I Know So Far (Official Video)

Featured Posts

Teus

P!nk just dropped the video for her new song All I Know So Far and it's stunning! There's so many different things to love about it, what's your favourite part?

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 9
  • Shook 1
kukuryku666

that cher scene is iconic lmao

*no this comment is not meant to be rude, no i'm not angry. just autistic with no social skills, thanks for understanding :)
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1
CubbyGaga

Amazing as usual.  P!nk never disappoints.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
MaMaMarryTheNight
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Looks like rain and daggers are the new thing..

Oh come on, it’s getting tired at this point, not everybody and certainly not someone who’s in business for like 20+ years is copying Gaga. Can’t we just appreciate the music? :ohwell:

if she’d copy Gaga she wouldn’t release music in the first place 

Edited by MaMaMarryTheNight
⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1
HuffsAhoy

Well that was stunning, probably my favorite video she's released recently. I really loved the autobiographical nature of the lyrics and the plot of the mv. At first, I thought, "here we go, another inspirational pull yourself up song", but I was quickly proved wrong. There are a lot of call backs to her early punk-rock persona, which was nostalgic, some nice cameos by her family and other singers, and the ending/reconciliation with her mom was heartwarming. I'm glad she was brave enough the Cher her story. It's a perfect reflection for someone who has been in the industry for 21 years. 

Rain on Me
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

Well that was stunning, probably my favorite video she's released recently. I really loved the autobiographical nature of the lyrics and the plot of the mv. At first, I thought, "here we go, another inspirational pull yourself up song", but I was quickly proved wrong. There are a lot of call backs to her early punk-rock persona, which was nostalgic, some nice cameos by her family and other singers, and the ending/reconciliation with her mom was heartwarming. I'm glad she was brave enough the Cher her story. It's a perfect reflection for someone who has been in the industry for 21 years. 

Ikr? And her pink hair :giveup:

• YAAAS 1
HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Ikr? And her pink hair :giveup:

That was a total slay :gaycat: It was literally like stepping into a time machine :bradley:

Rain on Me
MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

That was a total slay :gaycat: It was literally like stepping into a time machine :bradley:

Inb4 some musically uneducated ass comes with “looks like pink hair is a thing now 👀

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Inb4 some musically uneducated ass comes with “looks like pink hair is a thing now 👀

Ikr :ladyhaha: Thank god we grew up in the 2000s and know that pop music wasn't invented in 2008 :derpga:

Rain on Me
  • YAAAS 1
Pennywise
25 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

mqdefault.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3
lance13

I LOVE this SO much. I love the scene with the colorful pirate ship. She is AWESOME. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
BloodyMary08

I loved the references to her first 3 albums, cher, beating her husband and the end was amazing. 

You've got to earn your leather in this part of town
  • Like 1
LG666
3 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Oh come on, it’s getting tired at this point, not everybody and certainly not someone who’s in business for like 20+ years is copying Gaga. Can’t we just appreciate the music? :ohwell:

I was just trying to be funny but ok. LOL