Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

new video

Bebe Rexha x Travis Barker - Break My Heart Myself


Featured Posts

QueenHunty
Posted (edited)

How have they made such a boring, slow paced song with such an exciting looking video? It's totally mismatched. It's like an 80s hair metal video with the audio equivalent of paint drying. TB rocking out on the drums and guitar yet not actually hearing those instruments in the song looks ridiculous. 

Edited by QueenHunty
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatography

the camera is absolutely chaotic and disorienting. good lord

Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin

She's never look so good in a video. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the camera is absolutely chaotic and disorienting. good lord

It matches the theme of the song. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebi

Someone teach her to make better album / song titles:poot:

remember not to get too close to stars, they're never gonna give u love like ours✨
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatography
12 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It matches the theme of the song. 

okay, that doesn’t make my statement any less true lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeth
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

How have they made such a boring, slow paced song with such an exciting looking video? It's totally mismatched. It's like an 80s hair metal video with the audio equivalent of paint drying. TB rocking out on the drums and guitar yet not actually hearing those instruments in the song looks ridiculous. 

This album looks a mess. 
 

She dropped Sacrifices and was raving about how much it was inspired by 90’s house, like the rest of the album. I was really excited for it and for Bebe Rexha, who I don’t really listen to. However, I haven’t heard one other track that possesses a similar sound. Every track but Sacrifices has continued to sound like generic radio background noise. 

Edited by Zeth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFame Monster
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Zeth said:

This album looks a mess. 
 

She dropped Sacrifices and was raving about how much it was inspired by 90’s house, like the rest of the album. I was really excited for it and for Bebe Rexha, who I don’t really listen to. However, I haven’t heard one other track that possesses a similar sound. Every track but Sacrifices has continued to sound like generic radio background noise. 

She literally said that Sacrifice was the only dance song on the album:saladga:  Idk where you heard otherwise

I haven’t listened to the entire album, but I also enjoy Sabotage

Edited by TheFame Monster
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Healed My Heart

There's like... No drums. I'm so confused.

She/her
Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

Anyone else getting La Isla Bonita vibes...:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Living

It’s like it’s not finished? Almost like they just did the vocals with 1 layer of back track and where like.. done 

Link to post
Share on other sites
franminervini

I loved the album, it was great while working out :lana:

💓⚔️ CHROMATICA FOREVER ⚔️💓
Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, Chromatography said:

okay, that doesn’t make my statement any less true lol

Okay hun.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...