BORN THIS WAY ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

Arizona's bamboo-driven 2020 election audit backfires as DoJ gets involved

Do you believe the 2020 presidential election's integrity was damaged by bamboo-laced ballot papers?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the 2020 presidential election's integrity was damaged by bamboo-laced ballot papers?

• Yes
    • No
    • What???

Featured Posts

bionic
Posted (edited)

On Wednesday, a member of the Arizona election audit team that has been heavily touted by former President Donald Trump revealed that its examination of the 2020 vote in Maricopa County will include a “forensic” analysis of ballots to determine if the paper is made of bamboo—in order to determine whether or not China delivered tens of thousands of fraudulent ballots to tip the state to Joe Biden.

• Arizona Republicans claim that China smuggled 40,000 fake votes for Biden into ballot boxes on election day
  • Republican investigators are looking for 'traces of bamboo' on ballot papers to prove this (after allegedly receiving a tip-off from a whistleblower)
  • One of the Republicans has 'invented' a device that will trace bamboo, which is being used
  • Originally the audit was only allowed to be observed by Republican state Senators and a pro-Trump organization called the Cyber Ninjas (???), but an agreement has allowed independent observers
  • HOWEVER, Republicans have already broke the chain of custody with the ballots, meaning that the audit now has 0 legal integrity
  • The pro-Trump Cyber Ninjas are going door to door to ask people if they voted and for whom, to see if it matches election results :toofunny: 
  • The Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division is likely to get involved, which will place Arizona elections under a microscope for the foreseeable future

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/05/arizona-republican-audit-bamboo-ballots-china.html

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • LMAO 3
  • bionic changed the title to Arizona's bamboo-driven 2020 election audit backfires as DoJ gets involved
Serial Chiller

MY GOD Republicans manage to amaze me every time I think they've hit the Marianna Trench of stupidity. 

bionic

One of the auditors was a former state representative who was part of the Jan 6 riots at the Capitol

buy bionic
  • Shook 1
HuffsAhoy

I have never seen such sore losers in my life :air: It's been six months ffs!

Rain on Me
  • Thanks 1