💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Spice Girls Reportedly to film a sequel to Spice World

Ceres

Featured Posts

Ceres

"A film industry source has told The Sun that four members of the band – Geri Horner (Ginger Spice), Melanie C (Sport Spice), Mel Burton (Scary Spice), and Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) – have approached a screenwriter about devising a follow-up to their 1997 film."

A film industry source told the publication: “The girls have been talking about how to mark the film’s anniversary and are actively considering making a tongue-in-cheek sequel.

ugh give us a Borat type mockumentary campy special pleaseeeee

✧ ✧ ✧

River

the movie was a cultural reset, like it sucked the culture into a black hole a puked it all over the world :giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

YESSSSSSSS :nooo:

I still watch the first one on BluRay now. Loves it when they don't take themselves so seriously. The 2nd need to be much more campier and funnier.

And hope my bias, Vicky can be in it! She was a star in the first one!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8

I hope Victoria at least has a cameo appearance 

Flippy
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

YESSSSSSSS :nooo:

I still watch the first one on BluRay now. Loves it when they don't take themselves so seriously. The 2nd need to be much more campier and funnier.

And hope my bias, Vicky can be in it! She was a star in the first one!

On Blu-ray?! Where did you get it?! I've been trying to find a blu-ray copy! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived