Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How often do you listen to Gaga?

domixwodix

Featured Posts

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

what are you listening to on Spotify?

Lately its been a lot of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, CHVRCHES, Roosevelt, Dreamer Boy, Nightwish, Nick Jonas, and Taylor Swift.

Also the "Chill Folk" playlist.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bat

Tbh I listen to a couple of songs from Chromatica when Im biking to work. I like to listen to Perfect Illusion when Im vacuuming me house. The ASIB album is the one that I listen to the most from start to finish.

But yeah, evermore, folkore are albums that I listen to from start to finish on a weekly basis since their much more chilled as background music while working from home.

Gabi001

I listen to Chromatica at least once a day since it was released and it still sounds so fresh to me 

I'm not having fun tonight.

Magui

Idk probably a week ( more if I'm on vacation or something). I have a playlist on my phone that I end up listening at least once a week while hiking. That playlist is a bunch of Gaga songs from every album. Basically my favorite from each one. Regarding a full album depends on my mood, The Fame Monster is probably the one I listened more times. But it really depends, i have months where I crave listen to Born This Way every day lol...at times the only thing I want to hear is Joanne, other times my mood asks for ARTPOP. Lately Chromatica is the Cd on my car.

domixwodix
6 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

I listen to Chromatica at least once a day since it was released and it still sounds so fresh to me 

same, it hasn't aged a bit
it just grows more and more after each listen

and it just lifts me up

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

js4754394o9823

2016/2017 everyday

2018/2019 once a week, maybe month

2020 almost everyday

2021, at least once a week

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Head Empty

The pandemic is the only reason that I don't listen to her daily anymore. I used to listen to music two hours a day because of my commute, and Gaga was a main part of that. Now some days I only listen to music in the shower, which is two or three songs tops. And Gaga doesn't always make the cut :bradley:

Prostitute Barbie

I essentially listen to Chromatica everyday and have since it came out. I’m sure it’s my most played album by her ever. It’s almost always the CD in my car, often my shower music, and every now and then I just really want to hear Babylon or Replay so I’ll put them on. If I go away from Chromatica for a bit I either choose one of the albums to listen to in full or I shuffle my Gaga discography playlist which has like 130 songs. Finally when I’m in the mood for something different I head over to her unreleased playlist. I do listen to many other artists but she’s definitely the most popular for me :ohwell:

Gagas lil monster

I listen to her everyday but I've also been trying to listen to other artists so I've been listening to her for less amount of time each day because usually I listen to her for roughly 4 hours a day at least. 

With Peace and love

Esteban

The longest I didnt listen to her should be one month. But most of the time I listen to her once or twice a week. I have many Gaga's playlist I play to fit my mood and I listen to Chromatica from start to end every month

Born This Way

Maybe at least one song every other day or so. Sometimes a whole album. Mostly BTW, ARTPOP, or Chromatica.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Hebi

It depends. I listen to 911 / Stupid Love almost everyday 'cause they're my faves. I barely listen full albums but lately I've been obsessed listening to some BTW's tracks, they never get old. 

BUT there are times when I can go weeks without listening  to her songs

imnotyourbabe10

I pretty much listen to/stream Alejandro every day. It is my life anthem. It helps me with heartaches and coping in a weird way lol

Big Reputation

Couple times a week I’d say! And it’s normally jewels n drugs cause that just pumps me up

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Archived