Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo sues Ex for Revenge P*rn

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

Diplo has sued her Ex for allegedly sharing p*rn*graphic content of him, for stalking and harrasment.

The story can be viewed in Billboard.com, TMZ.com and other sites. TMZ first "obtained" the legal documents.

It's never OK to share pictures, that put the personal and private life of anyone in such position, that it can cause irreversable damage. 

Aphasic
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

As he should

Absolutely

weed

Oh wow he filed a restraining order in December against her (or some other woman doing the same), hope he gets justice 

BlingNotTheMusic

Do we at least get a censored screenshot? :bon:

Aphasic
6 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Do we at least get a censored screenshot? :bon:

I honestly but saldy believe this will actually cause phones from his circle to get hacked and probs photos/videos might become of public access. 

Aphasic
51 minutes ago, weed said:

Oh wow he filed a restraining order in December against her (or some other woman doing the same), hope he gets justice 

He's had a few months of controversy actually. A women accused him of a similar thing he just sued this woman for. 

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I honestly but saldy believe this will actually cause phones from his circle to get hacked and probs photos/videos might become of public access. 

I Cant Wait Republican National Convention GIF by Election 2016

Aphasic
11 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I Cant Wait Republican National Convention GIF by Election 2016

At the expense of his well being? I mean I don't know but I have to admit I have viewed JB's dck pics and I know he did not agree to them being exposed. So kind of hypocritical of me to even reply. 

SchwineLove

I wanna make thirsty comments but then choose to be ethical instead. I hope he gets justice. Diplo is hot tho, just saying.

Archived