Jump to content

Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
achievement

Gaga surpasses 1B Spotify streams in 2021


Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Gaga has hardly marketed her music the way the other girlies in this list have, and she takes a lot of bold risks. So considering all that, I think her being in the #5 is still impressive. 

A messy blend of logic and sass
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
littlepotter
14 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Gaga has hardly marketed her music the way the other girlies in this list have, and she takes a lot of bold risks. So considering all that, I think her being in the #5 is still impressive. 

It really is.

won't you come with me?
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is VERY impressive.

Imagine her extra slayage if she wasn't sabotaged (apparently) by a certain someone from spotify in the past :partysick:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs
Link to post
Share on other sites
ManOnTheMoon
1 hour ago, C1trus said:

This is VERY impressive.

Imagine her extra slayage if she wasn't sabotaged (apparently) by a certain someone from spotify in the past :partysick:

What? Am i late? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ManOnTheMoon said:

What? Am i late? 

Gaga's former manager was working on spotify at the time. 

Edited by C1trus
ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs
Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahrahbitchson
2 minutes ago, C1trus said:

Gaga's former manager was working on spotify at the time. 

Do you think that can be truth? Im curious, i mean i dont feel like she was doing bad in that time but we have to considered that aside from the cure (which i think did good in spotify that time) she wasnt releasing mainstream music (i mean joanne was not cup of tea of GP not even LM) and then we got ASIB smash 

Unapologetic BiAtch
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Do you think that can be truth? Im curious, i mean i dont feel like she was doing bad in that time but we have to considered that aside from the cure (which i think did good in spotify that time) she wasnt releasing mainstream music (i mean joanne was not cup of tea of GP not even LM) and then we got ASIB smash 

That's why I said "apparently". Many users here also mentioned that her new album Joanne and catalogue of hits didn't have enough exposure and playlistings they deserve at the time. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...