Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Marvel Studios Celebrates The Movies

Lumiere

Featured Posts

Lumiere

Marvel Studios has released a trailer/featurette for MCU's Phase 4!

It gives us a sneak peek of 'Eternals' as well as a couple of new official titles. 

I'm so hyped for Phase 4 and beyond!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

I'm so excited for The Eternals! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

JohnWayne92

I cried haha

To think that we have been watching this universe since 2008...I really don’t think we will ever get a cinematic universe quite like this again. 

Jose P

Holy sh*t, Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, and Kit Harrington in Eternals?? I’m about to combust :giveup:

Head Empty
16 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Holy sh*t, Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, and Kit Harrington in Eternals?? I’m about to combust :giveup:

It'll also feature the first on-screen gay superhero couple :sis:

(Sadly not Richard and Kit tho :fatcat:)

Knife

Captain Marvel 2 became...The Marvels? Why does this seem like a downgrade? :noparty:

IllusionLover

F*ck the Avengers, let's just make a full The Marvels saga

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Living

Very hyped, loving the TV shows too. 

Although I won’t be going to the cinema any time soon so hopefully the movies are on Premiere Access on Disney+ 😅

IllusionLover
5 minutes ago, Knife said:

Captain Marvel 2 became...The Marvels? Why does this seem like a downgrade? :noparty:

Cause it's a sequel/crossover for Captain Marvel (2019) and the Ms. Marvel series.

Monica from WandaVision will be making her superhero debut in here as well.

Reality

This account will become a Thena stan account once Eternals drops, promise :queenga: 

🖤👹

Reality
15 minutes ago, Knife said:

I was really surprised about that tbh. I see it as a downgrade for Captain Marvel, but an upgrade for Monica Rambeau and Ms. Marvel. I mean, why not call it "Captain Marvel: The Marvels"? We got other movies called "Spider-Man: No Way Home," "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness," and "Thor: Love and Thunder." It's weird that they would drop the "Captain Marvel."

🖤👹

Knife
51 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Cause it's a sequel/crossover for Captain Marvel (2019) and the Ms. Marvel series.

Monica from WandaVision will be making her superhero debut in here as well.

As @Realitymentioned, it's odd of them to drop the Captain Marvel title even with the movie involving other superheroes. I was looking forward to the next Captain Marvel movie because of the new team brought on to write/direct, but now I'm worried Carol is going to take a backseat in what could have otherwise been her movie.

Eido
6 minutes ago, Knife said:

As @Realitymentioned, it's odd of them to drop the Captain Marvel title even with the movie involving other superheroes. I was looking forward to the next Captain Marvel movie because of the new team brought on to write/direct, but now I'm worried Carol is going to take a backseat in what could have otherwise been her movie.

Wasn't there a problem with Captain Marvel and Carol being like put on the side by all the MCU cast ? 

IllusionLover
15 minutes ago, Knife said:

I honestly don't think they're gonna put her in the backseat, it's still her movie and I think Marvel Studios is definitely going to make her the lead of the next Avengers team along with the new Captain America and maybe dr Strange.

I just think they changed the name this way because the other superheroes in the movie are women too and most importantly women of color so maybe they did it to play it safe and don't get backlash from SJWs twisting things around (like they always do) saying things like "Marvel is racist because it's putting the white woman in the front an the woc in the back" and stuff of that type.

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

It'll also feature the first on-screen gay superhero couple :sis:

allegedly

i still think that Disney will puss out about the gays like they always do bc china hates the gays 

Archived