💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga was (is?) supposed to collab with Fortnite

Eido

Featured Posts

PEZ

I must admit I am relieved to see that this was seemingly cancelled from Fortnite's end and not from Gaga's :vegas: We still lost but not as badly!

Next can they leak any skins/models/stage designs that were already created? :green: Imagine how cool a concert setup the Haus could dream up if they weren't restricted by real life / physics. Imagine having those luminous creatures from the SC lyric video floating around and all sorts of wild/huge costumes and floating platforms and whatnot. If she can play cool things like a light-up laser piano and a brain piano IRL imagine what crazy things she could cook up for a game...

⚡🐲

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottom

This is so disappointing, i can't see why they cancelled it, it was virtual, would have been the perfect thing to do in a pandemic. The only possible reason i have i can think of is that they are just postponing it if she restarts the era with a remix album or reissue I hope they don't just cancel it all together

Tinnitus15

when the lavender hair was smth about this canceled collab :toofunny:

StressedOut

Ariana and J Balvin canceled as well, I'm sure there was another reason.

PropaGaga

Did the documents actually say it was cancelled, or was it just postponed?

PrinceOfTheStorm

Reminder:

- Plans of the original were documented for Fiscal Quarter Presentation of June 2020.

- The original PowerPoint with specifically pointing out "Ariana Oct and Lady Gaga Dec" are labeled old slides and thus, are outdated.

- New slides specified "Pop Star" for Dec 2020, however used a picture of Gaga at JWT.

- If cancelled, it was cancelled in the summer, not December 2020.

- Other leaks said Naruto, Samus Aran, Katniss, Diehard, The Bridge, etc would come to Fortnite. There are more of these that either got scrapped or delayed.

signing out

Eido
Just now, Eido said:

Not related to this tweet but I think all was canceled because of Apple 

The point of this presentation was to be used against Apple 

js4754394o9823
34 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

You missed out the Oreos, Valentino perfume, Well Health Safety, Dom Perignon, Tudor Watches and Haus Labs:bear:

Oreos promoted Stupid Love a little and the whole album too

Would probably do more if it wasn't delayed

Dom gave us a short, but still visual for Free Woman with more coming AND is donating money to BTW Foundation

Tudor is there for years, it's not a Chromatica thing

Haus Lab is not a collab, but her own company with good products

And yes, maybe she did some stuff that didn't gave us much, but most of them did

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 minutes ago, Eido said:

Not related to this tweet but I think all was canceled because of Apple 

The point of this presentation was to be used against Apple 

No it wasn't, this was a leak. You don't casually drop information like this and especially due to the high classed information contained in the leaked PowerPoints.

Also Apple didn't cancel tons of internal plans involved with Epic Games

signing out

Gam
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Are these real?! :omg:

Unfortunately not, they were made by a talented monster on twitter (@Duskulaura) :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Babel

Chromatica slowly turning into ARTPOP on steroids.

Gaga really had a huge rollout for this album, we didn’t get to see not even half of what could have been. 

Aphasic

I didn't think it'd be a good idea but after some googling I was amazed, there are 350+ million Fornite players/users. So it's definitely a good idea to have Gaga do something with Fornite. 

Over 350 million people!!!

Fresco

Why was there another legal document leak?  Did it become public record because of the apple case today? 30% is a big cut for hosting a store. Apple is being piggy.

An animated concert could have been fun.

Archived