Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tamisha Iman is coming for Monet X Change

Gagasfirstnose

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Cookie Woman said:

I know you're not sitting there acting like Monet doesn't turn looks.

https://instagram.com/monetxchange?igshid=4igdihov76bo

And the fact the Bob is a bit... tastefully challenged doesn't make the looks they negatively critique suddenly better.

She doesn't. It's cute not super star. Imagine posting a IG of pedestrian looks and saying she's turning looks. She's turning the corner to her local H&M to buy those off the rack looks. Except for that African inspired look which was beautiful but I used to have a woman down my street in Miami who sells those bright beautiful African Kaftans and dresses.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

idk about the drama but she would have smashed the show seasons 1-5 or so

Jose P
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Bob and Monet were critiquing fashion? What universe is this? :billie:

Bob and Monet are doing episode discussions of Drag Race, and the looks are a part of the episode so they have every right to critique them. I mean, I don’t see any of y’all turning looks yet y’all discuss the looks every week right?

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Bob and Monet are doing episode discussions of Drag Race, and the looks are a part of the episode so they have every right to critique them. I mean, I don’t see any of y’all turning looks yet y’all discuss the looks every week right?

Gurl lame. They are not look queens. Y'all get offended so easily. They are talented and funny. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jose P
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Gurl lame. They are not look queens. Y'all get offended so easily. They are talented and funny. 

Yea but if they’re doing episode discussions then what’s the matter if they critique the runways? It’s a part of the episode...

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Yea but if they’re doing episode discussions then what’s the matter if they critique the runways? It’s a part of the episode...

I didn't say they couldn't do it gurl. I just think it's funny they are critiquing looks. It was a joke. 

tumblr_inline_pgpli0f5UH1rgpc6i_500.gifv

alsemanche
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I didn't say they couldn't do it gurl. I just think it's funny they are critiquing looks. It was a joke. 

tumblr_inline_pgpli0f5UH1rgpc6i_500.gifv

This gif is me @ Tamisha.

I like her but gurl... you can't take everything so personally. I mean the whole thing is fun to look at so whatever, but I feel like she gets easily triggered with these things and it's kinda weird.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

AndiGaga

With whom waa Tasmisha replaced in Season 12? She should have been in that cast originally

Monster Voices
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She is just entitled old queen. Saw it thru her since her first frame on DragRace. Chile please. Earn the respect, not demanding it. Besides those were just things Bob and Monét have in their show. It wa sa revieuw, a joke, a read. A person who can't take a joke, a read, or criticism is very dangerous person. Over it.  🙄🙄🙄

Exactly. Everyone on Reddit thinks she's God and when I say anything that doesn't praise her I get downvoted into oblivion. But she is a negative-ass person that is looking for reasons to start **** when there is none. Ever since everyone turned against Kandy cause of her I've stained Kandy with a passion.  

Forever and Always!

Noah
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

"Icon" :billie:

Gurl please, majority of gays never even heard of her until she went on drag race. Earn what spots exactly? Y'all putting too much credits for her.

To be fair, when Tamisha had her break from like 2010 - 2019, she didnt perform so of course the younger Generation didnt know her and prior to that Drag wasn‘t as huge as it is now. Additionally, she mostly performed at Black Gay Bars - so the majority of the Drag Race Fanbase (who are white) wouldn‘t have known of her because of that or being too young anyways.

I think being a Legend comes with knowing that you don‘t have nothing left to prove (also, let‘s be real if her looks were better she would‘ve gone further) - so I don‘t know why she‘s so attacked. Tina Burner was just as a household Name in the NYC Scene and had shitty runways that got called out. I‘m Team Monet on that one.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Kitana
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

With whom waa Tasmisha replaced in Season 12? She should have been in that cast originally

jaida

You will learn respect!

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Kitana said:

jaida

Omg really???? SHOOK

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Levine

Rosé fans are mad because Bob and Monet dragged her in the finale "because you only praise black queens" and now Tamisha is mad at them because they "don't support black queens", like can we stop it already?

I myself questioned many times Monet comments because her fashion style it's not the tea, not at all, but she never offended or insulted a queen.

Archived