Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Top Gun song is real; C3C coming in August?

robboadam

Featured Posts

robboadam

Source: https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/04/30/top-gun-maverick-has-a-possible-oscar-theme-song-lady-gaga-took-tom-cruises-breath-away-in-2019

EXCLUSIVE

Lady Gaga may be up for an Oscar again next February.

I’m told that Gaga, who won an Oscar for the song “Shallow” from “A Star is Born,” wrote and performed the title song for Tom Cruise’s “Top Gun Maverick” movie.

The hotly anticipated sequel to the original “Top Gun” will finally be released this fall by Paramount. It was supposed to come in June, and before that last year. But the pandemic put a crimp in everyone’s plans.

What else for Lady Gaga? Probably a mid summer release for her second duets album with Tony Bennett. He celebrates his 95th birthday on August 3rd. The album of Cole Porter collaborations should hit around then.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, robboadam said:

Yes for Gucci. :vegas:

VoidTwo
4 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Source: https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/04/30/top-gun-maverick-has-a-possible-oscar-theme-song-lady-gaga-took-tom-cruises-breath-away-in-2019

EXCLUSIVE

I’m told that Gaga, who won an Oscar for the song “Shallow” from “A Star is Born,” wrote and performed the title song for Tom Cruise’s “Top Gun Maverick” movie. 

"could" "may be" "I'm told that" (by who??), "would be", "if". 

Edit: I didn't mean to quote the article but this new GGD is a mess

robboadam
1 minute ago, VoidTwo said:

"could" "may be" "I'm told that" (by who??), "would be", "if". 

If you read the article the only bit that’s like that is ‘I’m told that’, which is pretty standard in journalism when it comes to sources. No journalist is gonna say, ‘yeah Derek Black, who works in the studio’s marketing department’.

VoidTwo
Just now, robboadam said:

If you read the article the only bit that’s like that is ‘I’m told that’, which is pretty standard in journalism when it comes to sources. No journalist is gonna say, ‘yeah Derek Black, who works in the studio’s marketing department’.

I know and I don't blame him, but this lack of clearness surrounding every news about Gaga is quite unnerving 

Justin Drew Bieber

I think it would be great to release C3C in August because of the exposure Gaga will be getting from the movie

Batwings

YAAAAASSSSS HONEY, I can't wait to twerk to C3C: Remixed, Reloaded, and Revamped!

In olden days a glimpse of dicky

Was looked at as something icky

Now heaven knows

Anything goes

Twerk Twerking Gif GIF

Stupid Oreo

this thread will be closed any second

mark my words :ladyhaha:

Rhiannon

That’s exciting ! I can’t wait to hear all these songs come alive with Gaga and Tony’s voice !

R.

RAMROD

Sounds good, since we'll get 2 new music from her this year :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ToxicHot

I thought admin didn’t want us discussing the Top Gun song

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Pretty Please
41 minutes ago, robboadam said:

No journalist is gonna write something like this. This isnt the nytimes, deadline, variety or anything like that its show biz 411 which means quite literally the author is most likely someone who uses stan sites and has seen all info both leaked and confirmed by official camps weve been talking about for months. The 95 bday speculation is cos tonys instagram posted they were posting once a day til his 95th so its just speculation. Also, this article was already discussed ealier today definitely doesnt need a rehash with another rumor thread.

robboadam
20 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

No journalist is gonna write something like this. This isnt the nytimes, deadline, variety or anything like that its show biz 411 which means quite literally the author is most likely someone who uses stan sites and has seen all info both leaked and confirmed by official camps weve been talking about for months. The 95 bday speculation is cos tonys instagram posted they were posting once a day til his 95th so its just speculation. Also, this article was already discussed ealier today definitely doesnt need a rehash with another rumor thread.

I tried looking and couldn’t find it posted before, hence why I’m posting .

Archived