💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My directorial debut (music video)!

Xardas

Featured Posts

Xardas
1 minute ago, VoidTwo said:

Good camera for low budget shootings actually, I really like that. I'm from Italy. Sad to say that, but only old filmmakers, rich people and sons of celebrities get to work well in the industry, which is basically non existent... That's why I'm looking forward to collaborate and work with foreign people mostly

Unfortunately, the same in Poland. Nobody wants to give many to make films nowadays. I hope the mv is goingto change that a bit and our company is going to finally grow and make money. I want it to be my full-time job

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Killa

Great work

Unfortunatelly who has arts as a passion know vety well its a life of investment, that many times takes you to nowhere. But... 

I hope this video is the start of something, its very tasteful and professional. 

Surely more opportunites will be presented to you. 

Xardas
On 4/30/2021 at 6:22 PM, Killa said:

Great work

Unfortunatelly who has arts as a passion know vety well its a life of investment, that many times takes you to nowhere. But... 

I hope this video is the start of something, its very tasteful and professional. 

Surely more opportunites will be presented to you. 

I am probably doing 2 more this month and I'm very excited about it.

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Rebel

When you said you had no budget I expected something very amateur, the way I was shocked to see the actual video omg... not only do you have skill but you also have taste and that’s what’ll get you far. I hope you get to make a living out of this soon :heart:

Gangie

As far as I know… there is still some kind of a hard lockdown in our country… Where did you find an open club? :green:

Just kidding! It’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It looks very profesional and expensive! I think you’re very talented! :applause:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Magnetic Moon

No budget!? It doesn’t seem like.  Great work 😍😍:firega:

Archived