💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS ARTPOP Listening Party and Q&A

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

The fact that I could be in a middle of a beautiful Sexxx Dream right now but decided to stay awake hoping to hear some tea about ARTPOP and ARTPOP Act. II... Well :bradley:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PEZ

I imagine he knows how badly everyone wants a real Q&A -- I wonder if he will host another stream some other time to take questions? Or reply to Qs on his Insta posts? If he does this I hope it's within the next 24hrs or the meaner fans will turn QUICK on him, Insta and Twitter will be ruthless :fatcat:

I can understand if he had something come up where he couldn't do it tonight but I just don't want to see all the good will he's gained in the past month get flushed away in an instant because fans got vocally upset over this. Just crossing my fingers that people go easy on him

⚡🐲

ChicaSkas

Hes not trolling 

He has spoken with LG 

And he will do a q and a with us 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Y-you really thought we were going to be fed? We're Gaga fans, we always get the sh*t end of the stick :trollga:

Wizard Of Oz Comedy GIF

Q: Where is Glenda in all of this? 

A:

D1f6JZaXcAAZ_Ni.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas
Just now, PEZ said:

I imagine he knows how badly everyone wants a real Q&A -- I wonder if he will host another stream some other time to take questions? Or reply to Qs on his Insta posts? If he does this I hope it's within the next 24hrs or the meaner fans will turn QUICK on him, Insta and Twitter will be ruthless :fatcat:

I can understand if he had something come up where he couldn't do it tonight but I just don't want to see all the good will he's gained in the past month get flushed away in an instant because fans got vocally upset over this. Just crossing my fingers that people go easy on him

This . He will come through 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagasEarCondom

Should this thread be locked? I think were done here

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Should this thread be locked? I think were done here

My friend is gonna share his recording with us. So it's still news enough to not lock imho. 

GagasEarCondom
4 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

My friend is gonna share his recording with us. So it's still news enough to not lock imho. 

Oh ok good

I couldn't hear anything before

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Bottom

So he didn't do a q&a? Why say it on the poster then? they literally just paid to relisten to a 10 year old album. I would ask for a refund considering he lied 

GagasEarCondom
2 minutes ago, Bottom said:

So he didn't do a q&a? Why say it on the poster then? they literally just paid to relisten to a 10 year old album. I would ask for a refund considering he lied 

He didn't really do a Q & A at the event

He added small comments about some tracks but that was it

I couldn't hear them personally

But your right he did put it on the poster so it is false advertising

I think someone mentioned he will do one soon but idk

Smother Em Eh

Did I miss it? :toofunny:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TheFame Monster

The way we got no new information:billie:

We already knew Aura was supposed to be the lead, and then Sexxx Dreams:billie:

And Applause almost didn’t make the album:billie:

And no one is surprised Interscope hated Jewels n Drugs:billie:

The only “Q&A” being DJWS asking which version of DWUW to play:billie: 

The way DJWS clings to ARTPOP to have fans cling to him:billie:

:billie:

Agunimon
11 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

The way DJWS clings to ARTPOP to have fans cling to him

yes

Butters Stotch

Wow, the way I wasn't expecting nothing but still I'm disappointed. ARTPOP's power  this era will never stop being messy, will it??

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived