new music

Billie Eilish - Your Power

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny

Hmm I'm not the hugest Billie fan so maybe I have no basis to say this, but this style of music suits her so well and I feel like this is who she was always meant to be as an artist. It just clicks. 

This is from an outside perspective though.

The video is nice, I have always been a fan of her visually. I just wish the snake looked more real coiling around her, kinda took me out of it because I thought it was a real snake in the beginning. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

The song was good!!! Though I don’t see longevity for it. But who knows, her star power might make it into a cute hit :ally:

TheSlash

Wow, what a beautiful song with such a powerful message :diane: . Together with her [s]almost[/s] angelic voice it feels like a respectful way of trying to change the world :flutter: . Gonna listen to this for weeks :tony: .

Ew, David!

alsemanche

@rinasawachanta for someone who dislikes Billie, you sure put a lot of energy into reacting to and commenting on every thread made about her :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Cello
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

@rinasawachanta for someone who dislikes Billie, you sure put a lot of energy into reacting to and commenting on every thread made about her :billie:

tenor.gif

she/her

js4754394o9823

I dont like the video

Camera movements and that snake were not the best

But song is cute

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

ThisBitch

Not a fan of her but this is beautiful, different and artistic! It sounds really familiar tho. Can't wait for this album

RahrahWitch

Lyrics were beautiful but I'll have to give it a few more listens to see if I like it.

rinasawachanta
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Because I'm obsessed with the way you celebrate a pseudo-artist inflated by the media and the imperialist culture industry and applaud her for every tiny stupid gesture while slamming poor Gaga at every new opportunity you find <3

Archived