💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Thoughts on Gaga being accused of cultural appropriation?

Focus

Featured Posts

• Focus changed the title to Thoughts on Gaga being accused of cultural appropriation?
Regina George

Those are clothes and that is hair. Every bit of clothing every single one of us wears is influenced by some culture. Are we all appropriating cultures? 

Charles Leclerc

She’s white. How dare she wear those dresses/hairstyles? We should cancel her immediately, I don’t remember her. 

:bye:

Alannah

I mean, yeah. But cultural appropriation isn't a bad thing, necessarily. As long as the culture is treated with respect and Gaga/anyone else isn't changing the color of their skin, it's appreciation in addition to appropriation. 

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, Keshakira said:

She’s white. How dare she wear those dresses/hairstyles? We should cancel her immediately, I don’t remember her. 

:bye:

ok bye.

tyler k

this is such old news, how many times do we have to go over this lmao

Tired Britney Spears GIF

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Chromatikitten

GawdGa is every nationality and ethnicity

tumblr_static_4b8ypdx97caoggcso4gw4kogg.

Ha ARTPOP could mean anything JK Kimora

She's meditating guys — She's died

Gagas lil monster

I don't understand why people must always find something to be upset about. Cultural appropriation is real but this is not an example of this 

With Peace and love

Focus
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Those are clothes and that is hair. Every bit of clothing every single one of us wears is influenced by some culture. Are we all appropriating cultures? 

I don't believe in cultural appropriation and believe it's just an excuse invented by SJWs but the burqa one irked me for some reason. Almost like she's glamorizing women from countries where they have 0 rights and are common victims of domestic violence.

Clothes are pieces of woven fabric. Nothing more. 

Hair grown from follicles in most land mammals. 

That's literally it. Nothing more. If you want to claim that a "culture" owns a style of dress, or hairstyle then you have no place on this planet. We are all descended from the same few thousand people.

Get a grip. Get a life. Get some perspective.

Im 0.24% Hispanic according to my dna. Am I allowed to wear a sombrero or not? 

Charles Leclerc
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

I mean, yeah. But cultural appropriation isn't a bad thing, necessarily. As long as the culture is treated with respect and Gaga/anyone else isn't changing the color of their skin, it's appreciation in addition to appropriation. 

And what’s the difference between Gaga’s hairstyles and Justin’s hairstyles?

Cause most of you freaked out a few hours earlier in this thread

Regina George
Just now, Allie X said:

I don't believe in cultural appropriation and believe it's just an excuse invented by SJWs but the burqa one irked me for some reason. Almost like she's glamorizing women from countries where they have 0 rights and are common victims of domestic violence.

Some women are but some women including Gaga choose to wear it and it is okay. It is exclusively cultural and not religious. Hijab is religious, burqa is not. 

Economy
6 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Its bad that minorities dont have same kind of impact in culture as white ppl or taken as seriously and arent able to influence in same way...

But then the slightest bit of influence or every little thing like a hair style is cultural appropriation so basically others are banned from appreciating or being influenced by the culture

SJW logic. They dont even realize when they are contradicting themselves or hurting the very progress of movements they claim to back :rip:

Focus
Just now, Regina George said:

Some women are but some women including Gaga choose to wear it and it is okay. It is exclusively cultural and not religious. Hijab is religious, burqa is not. 

well..

fCodex0DEEHMpN5YIknBf_KFQn8zH8LavtP4cYem

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived