đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana Del Rey posts Blue Banisters teaser

alsemanche

Featured Posts

spector

she should just cite herself and call it “i’m not not a feminist.” this trailer traces the vibes of her old/“natural” aesthetic (redneck glamour, to put it nicely :selena:). 

stella + elliot = stelliot

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venuspop

is she having a taylor moment where she'll be releasing albums back to back? what about that hard rock candy (?) I heard was going to be released in june or was that a troll :wtfga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Poissonche
2 minutes ago, venuspop said:

is she having a taylor moment where she'll be releasing albums back to back? what about that hard rock candy (?) I heard was going to be released in june or was that a troll :wtfga:

Well her Blue Banisters post reused the Rock Candy Sweet picture so I guess Rock Candy Sweet just became Blue Banisters, just like White Hot Forever became Chemtrails.

venuspop
3 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Well her Blue Banisters post reused the Rock Candy Sweet picture so I guess Rock Candy Sweet just became Blue Banisters, just like White Hot Forever became Chemtrails.

thank you! I'll admit that I don't follow Lana all that much since I haven't explored her discography (yet) so I was sitting here thinking she was about to release 3 different albums within the span of 1 year lmao

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

The Fame

Looking forward to hearing this! COTCC was not my thing (second to last favorite Lana album tbh), but I'm liking the teaser visuals and theme of this song already. Makes me hopeful it will be from another great album. ^_^

RockCandySweet

This sounds so goooood :heart: Didn’t expect a teaser today

Jose P
17 minutes ago, venuspop said:

Girl with Lana it’s better to just stop questioning and go with the flow :selena:

hoeslay

i mean...yeah i personally don't see how y'all stay this hyped with this little evolution over a decade long career. 

jimmytimestep

I’m so sorry but how long has she been sitting on this masterpiece

ItWasntLaauv

F*ck it sounds really good. :giveup::selena:

qQyRdBv.thumb.gif.d771687b6d94c5d1e46d8f

Edit: That echo-y constant synth thats playing in the back is getting me so emo. There’s just something so nostalgic about her and especially this teaser. Just something about it, I can’t put my finger on it, but it’s really, really nice, sad, and also comforting.

Archived