đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga, Cher, Bruno Mars expected to return to Vegas later this year

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

Flippy

Will I finally get to experience Enigma? :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madame Goo Goo

I don't think she is going to continue Enigma, I think it is going to be a completely new show. Or just her Jazz shows.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Suuus
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I am sure COMATICA Ball will preceds ENIGMA. It will happen, just not in Europe. It will be US dates only. 

Also, I am guessing Gaga can use the Jazz Revue dates on ENIGMA as a stage she shared with Tony Bennet for the C3C "tour"

Cries in european tears

AshIey
1 hour ago, borisrejected said:

wasn't it Bobby who said that?

Yes, it was Bobby who said that while meeting a fan and they recorded him I believe.

Anyway, I think the Chromatica dates will still take place at a later time since it was so few dates to begin with.

Economy
4 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

I think this is a good indication that the Chromatica Ball will not happen. She'll likely just add Chromatica songs to the Vegas show. 

And this makes sense anyway. With an era thats ended and all these covid delays... trying to take time to do a chromatica ball is just gonna slow her down

Its ok, not every single album needs its own tour. She can perform a few of them in vegas or future tours if she wishes :shrug:

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

And this makes sense anyway. With an era thats ended and all these covid delays... trying to take time to do a chromatica ball is just gonna slow her down

Its ok, not every single album needs its own tour. She can perform a few of them in vegas or future tours if she wishes :shrug:

It just saddens me that one of her most cohesive albums if not the most doesnt get a tour.

Also the fact that all the songs are good (minus one or two) and would sound so good in a stadium full of people.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Joshie S

omfg not all the Enigma show hate:enigma:

if you're gonna say it was bad at least provide a reason...:saladga:

her wig? flawless and totally fits the show. total BTW/ARTPOP vibes but yall love to hate it:oops:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Joshie S said:

her wig? flawless and totally fits the show. total BTW/ARTPOP vibes but yall love to hate it:oops:

Storyline is messy af. Her "promoting" haus labs in a segment is cringe 100%.

The setlist is one of her worst and her voice sounds tired/restrained in almost every show.

But I mean, she can fix that.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Linus Gaga
13 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

i love some parts of the show and the wig is fine, if the makeup match up better.

However,

tv performance from her early years > the enigma show

Hit me a message and say hi !

Economy
19 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It just saddens me that one of her most cohesive albums if not the most doesnt get a tour.

Also the fact that all the songs are good (minus one or two) and would sound so good in a stadium full of people.

I get it. Covid screwed up a lot of stuff

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Hopefully Enigma has a MAJOR revamp cuz that storyline was not it...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived