news

Lady Gaga, Cher, Bruno Mars expected to return to Vegas later this year

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
Just now, Frybean said:

GIF by moodman

I'm not sure what this has to do with my post :sweat:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

Id hope when it launches again they will remove some of the old songs, there are too many 'Fame' songs which we've all heard a million times now. Hopefully they'll be replaced with chromatica ones. Some new looks wouldnt go a miss and the petga interludes are actually kind of cringe I dont even think Gaga herself likes them. 

Chesescake
7 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I'm not sure what this has to do with my post :sweat:

S**t I post wrong gif! My phone is super lag right now :crossed:

Like this text spend me 9 second to send it.

Chesescake
27 minutes ago, Frybean said:

Lady Gaga, Cher, Bruno Mars expected...

OMG COLLAB!!

...to return to Vegas later this year!

Angry Kung Fu Panda GIF

I keep quoting, sending wrong thing. Why is everything so lag :shocked:

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Dvj2-DLYX0-AAc-Tj2.jpg

a little of topic  with this new update:how do you post a pic here

LaLa

I'm happy to hear this! I think it obvious that she'll have to revamp it in some ways to add new songs (at the very least SL and ROM), and I'm interested to see what they'll do. 

If Chromatic Ball doesn't happen it won't be because of Enigma, lets be real, and I'll be happy to see her performing again if only from fan recordings. 

HuffsAhoy
7 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Id hope when it launches again they will remove some of the old songs, there are too many 'Fame' songs which we've all heard a million times now

Agreed. At this point she is starting to become a genuine "legacy act" by littering every setlist with music from her "debut years." I hope and wish she starts to take the Madonna approach and gradually drops her earlier songs from regular appearances on future tours. The world will not end.  

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

ConnorFilm
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Agreed. At this point she is starting to become a genuine "legacy act" by littering every setlist with music from her "debut years." I hope and wish she starts to take the Madonna approach and gradually drops her earlier songs from regular appearances on future tours. The world will not end.  

I have to agree. For starters, she should remove "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" and "The Fame" off the setlist and replace them with "Stupid Love" and "Rain on Me."

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

ProdigyARTPOP

you guys are acting like 6 Stadium Dates will really affect the Vegas shows, when she can quite literally do all of them. 

Juanlittlem

My guess was she was gonna do the Chromatica Ball in Europe and possibly add one or two more dates outside the US to then go back to Vegas and stay there for one or two years. 

She's making money easy there, and she can rest and that's better for her so Im sure she was gonna go back.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TimisaMonster

Hopefully Enigma has a MAJOR revamp cuz that storyline was not it...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

grimreaperbarbie
3 hours ago, lodylody said:

If she pulls that "come see me in Vegas" response at the Europeans whose shows got cancelled again :awkney: 

Hide contents

I don't mind cancellations, I understand and accept them. But the disconnect from reality to assume that all these people can afford a trip across the Atlantic Ocean boils my blood and I really hope she doesn't say it again :emma: 

wasn't it Bobby who said that?

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

BABYL0N

Hopefully it will be Chromatica themed or even renamed Chromatica to give this album the respect it deserves :firega:

Archived