Jump to content
series

GOT: HOTD: Matt Smith & Emma D'Arcy filming


BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Is it just me or does no one talk nor care about Game of Thrones anymore? :bear:

  • Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AphroditeLaydee
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Is it just me or does no one talk nor care about Game of Thrones anymore? :bear:

It's not just you! 

That finale really ruined any form of love I had for the show, and now no matter how hard they try I just don't feel any form of enthusiasm for it. It really ruined the whole thing for me :bradley:

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Born This Way

This acronym is like a grindr profile

Got: Hot D

Matt's wig is so funny

The meaning of life doesn't seem to shine like that screen
Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult

 

7 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

It's not just you! 

That finale really ruined any form of love I had for the show, and now no matter how hard they try I just don't feel any form of enthusiasm for it. It really ruined the whole thing for me :bradley:

Ooh. I still get mad thinking about it.  :ladyhaha:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Woman
2 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

This acronym is like a grindr profile

Got: Hot D

Matt's wig is so funny

I was just about to make a joke about Matt Smith's giant hween being the dragon but this is so much better

https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagas lil monster

Matt Smith better have some spicy scenes or legal action will be taken :icega:

With Peace and love
Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

omggggg literally Targaryens from GOT... i'm excited

Link to post
Share on other sites
Eido
2 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

I was just about to make a joke about Matt Smith's giant hween being the dragon but this is so much better

What 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Woman
2 hours ago, Eido said:

What 

Which part

https://youtu.be/IGWz5psncCI
Link to post
Share on other sites
DpHitch1992

Im still so annoyed how they ended game of thrones but i must say i am looking forward to this!

I just hope they focus on what made game of thrones so great such as the political and character growth side of things and not just hollywood cgi moments! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...