💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Flintstones Sequel Series in the Works at Fox From Warner Bros. Animation

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Bedrock-e1619539122480.jpg?resize=681,38

“The Flintstones” sequel series from Warner Bros. Animation is officially in development at Fox with Elizabeth Banks attached to star and executive produce.

The animated series, titled “Bedrock,” is set 20 years after the events of the original series. Banks will voice an adult Pebbles Flintstone in addition to executive producing. Variety exclusively reported that Banks and WB Animation were developing a new iteration of the classic series back in 2019. 

In the show, Fred Flintstone is on the brink of retirement and 20-something Pebbles is embarking on her own career. As the Stone Age gives way to a shiny and enlightened new Bronze Age, the residents of Bedrock will find this evolution harder than a swing from Bamm-Bamm’s club.

There have been multiple attempts at new versions of the show over the years, including short-lived series like “The New Fred and Barney Show” and “The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show.” There have also been several “Flintstones” TV specials as well as two live-action films. Seth MacFarlane also developed a reboot of the series for Fox back in 2011, but that project ultimately did not go forward.

Source

Regina George

I LOVED this series! Remember when I watched it on Cartoon Network :bradley: Finally they are coming back 

Pennywise

I was so scared that it was gonna say "live action" :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

A MESS
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I was so scared that it was gonna say "live action" :messga:

that would have been worse than moldy crusts of bread

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

River

we're going to have a gay ol' time

gay men GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gypsy101

i’ve been wondering recently why there hasn’t been anything Flinstones in a while, i loved the show when i was a kid

Archived