💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Travelling to London together?

Jarvin

Featured Posts

Jarvin

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there are any dutchies or perhaps other monsters who would like to make a whatsapp group or anything to consider travelling or hosting accomodation together?:kiss:

I am so excited for the tour to possibly go ahead (all restrictions will be lifted on june 21) so I am precautiosly starting to plan everything :oops:

I was thinking to travel to London a couple days ahead to visit a gay bar and maybe try to catch a glimpse of Gags at her hotel.. who's in???

xoxo,

Jarvvvv

Regina George

Sorry but this seems really irresponsible with the “gay bar” and “hotel” thing :air: Are there no COVID cases in London? Is it COVID free? I honestly don’t know.. 

Gagas lil monster

Omg that sounds so amazing. Unfortunately I live in Australia but if I could I would :vegas:

With Peace and love

homomo

I’m still confused that if it actually by some miracle goes ahead... what about ticket holders from countries/locations that are still suffering from Covid badly and have restrictions on entering the UK?

Cello
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Sorry but this seems really irresponsible with the “gay bar” and “hotel” thing :air: Are there no COVID cases in London? Is it COVID free? I honestly don’t know.. 

The current plan in the UK is to have all restrictions lifted by mid June earliest. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

homomo
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The thing is the UK is set to be fully vaccinated this June, followed by a full reopening at the end of June with zero restrictions. This makes people think the Chromatica ball will still happen.

However, what most Brits (and Europeans for that matter) fail to realize is that this is a limited date two-region tour (Western Europe and North America), so an entire planet of people who bought tickets would’ve had to buy for one of these two areas. I highly doubt everyone who bought tickets will be able to enter the UK, more or less even leave their own country for leisure activities. 

homomo
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

The current plan in the UK is to have all restrictions lifted by mid June earliest. 

Read my post above

A MESS

the world: in shambles.

Jarvin: who wanna get wasted on molly with me at G.A.Y. and then have unprotected **** sex in the bathroom?? YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Lona Delery

i dont see the tour happening. even if the UK lifts all restrictions, its probably not profitable to get the entire crew + production to Europe for just 1 date. 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Jarvin
46 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I am getting vaccinated next month tho :trollga:

And if everything goes according to plan, everyone in the UK will be vaccinated by then..

Jarvin
30 minutes ago, milam said:

the world: in shambles.

Jarvin: who wanna get wasted on molly with me at G.A.Y. and then have unprotected **** sex in the bathroom?? YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

OMG THE SHADE. But july 30th seems like a reasonable date for us to be able to do such things again..

Jarvin
39 minutes ago, homomo said:

The thing is the UK is set to be fully vaccinated this June, followed by a full reopening at the end of June with zero restrictions. This makes people think the Chromatica ball will still happen.

However, what most Brits (and Europeans for that matter) fail to realize is that this is a limited date two-region tour (Western Europe and North America), so an entire planet of people who bought tickets would’ve had to buy for one of these two areas. I highly doubt everyone who bought tickets will be able to enter the UK, more or less even leave their own country for leisure activities. 

But the people who can´t make it are still able to resell them. The EU just reopened for American visitors and the UK is planning to lift ALL restrictions in June. I don´t see how it is impossible (!) for the tour to go ahead.

Jarvin
30 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

i dont see the tour happening. even if the UK lifts all restrictions, its probably not profitable to get the entire crew + production to Europe for just 1 date. 

A 50.000 capacity gig should be able to make profit though. And Livenation already received their money. With all the losses they made due to COVID, I think it would be their last option to refund people their money. I think letting the tour go ahead is a logical option in this regard.

Jarvin
50 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Omg that sounds so amazing. Unfortunately I live in Australia but if I could I would :vegas:

If you start swimming now...

Archived