šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga should focus on her intuitive line

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

MaMaMarryTheNight

Some members here said she should stop making her team her friends. Can somebody explain why?

āš”ļøšŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEšŸ’–āš”ļø

32 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

You thinking something is basic doesn'tĀ make any of her team members 'yes men'Ā 

They just did something you didn't wanted

She was still challenged and at the end of the day, she's the boss

So it was her decision to choose that style of music, no one else's

I didnā€™t say producers who are basic = ā€œyes menā€. I meant she should stay clear from both Ā of these and if they happen to not beĀ mutually exclusive thatā€™s even sadder

NFRatwell
Just now, Aloe said:

I didnā€™t say producers who are basic = ā€œyes menā€. I meant she should stay clear from both Ā of these and if they happen to not beĀ mutually exclusive thatā€™s even sadder

Yes you did insinuate that her producers are ā€œyes menā€, thatā€™s why you edited your postĀ :bear:

A MESS

subbing for more fights and meltdowns

Š“ŠµŠ½ŠµŃ€Š°Š» ŠœŠ°Ń€ŠøŠ½Š° ŠŠ±Ń€Š°Š¼Š¾Š²Šøћ

25 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Yes you did insinuate that her producers are ā€œyes menā€, thatā€™s why you edited your postĀ :bear:

Guess my original point wasnā€™t as clear as I hoped itā€™ll beĀ :v:

The Z
45 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Some members here said she should stop making her team her friends. Can somebody explain why?

I guess it's simply because they feel that she only keeps some of her collaborators because they're her friends

Not saying it's true or untrue, I'm just interpreting their words since you asked

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, MoonIight said:

Ā 

I love this and it's basically my reaction to every complainĀ my boss has when I'm at my job.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Cherry Blues

I love Chromatica very much. It has some of her best songs.

I talk about something different.

I hope that things like the Ariane Grande feature, Black Pink feature and the ChromaticaĀ Remix Album with full of features is not becoming standard. Lady Gaga is in the beginning of her career and needs her autonomy from the rest to become a real legend like Michael Jackson. She needs to keepĀ herĀ special authentic characteritics and not be likeĀ the others. Lady Gaga is not like the others, i don't say she is better than herĀ colleagues - but she is just different in a naturally way and thats her unique signatureĀ and being and she experienced it very early in her life and that made her so big. Its not about to be artificial different- thats not authentic, it's about to be yourself and a Lady Gaga and her art should elevate, not pander.

Chromatica SecondĀ and ARTPOP Act 2 would be great but not to much features. I hope Lady Gaga never goes the path which Madonna went with all this Nicki Minaj stuff and so on. I hope she for always stays herself and she doesen't need do anything to get attentionĀ besides being herself, she gets the most genuine and best love of all. Attention is not love. She will getĀ love from the people which really like her and not from people who just look all the time on charts, playlists and trends.Ā 

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

I love Chromatica very much. It has some of her best songs.

I talk about something different.

I hope that things like the Ariane Grande feature, Black Pink feature and the ChromaticaĀ Remix Album with full of features is not becoming standard. Lady Gaga is in the beginning of her career and needs her autonomy from the rest to become a real legend like Michael Jackson. She needs to keepĀ herĀ special authentic characteritics and not be likeĀ the others. Lady Gaga is not like the others, i don't say she is better than herĀ colleagues - but she is just different in a naturally way and thats her unique signatureĀ and being and she experienced it very early in her life and that made her so big. Its not about to be artificial different- thats not authentic, it's about to be yourself and a Lady Gaga and her art should elevate, not pander.

Chromatica SecondĀ and ARTPOP Act 2 would be great but not to much features. I hope Lady Gaga never goes the path which Madonna went with all this Nicki Minaj stuff and so on. I hope she for always stays herself and she doesen't need do anything to get attentionĀ besides being herself, she gets the most genuine and best love of all. Attention is not love. She will getĀ love from the people which really like her and not from people who just look all the time on charts, playlists and trends.Ā 

I donā€™t think she will. Chromatica was very mich made for the GP imo thatā€™s why we have collabs with Ariana, BP and Elton.Ā 

āš”ļøšŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEšŸ’–āš”ļø

S0436

I would certainly not mind if LG7 is full of her own ideas from the get go, with music video ā€˜filmsā€™ like she used to do and where she co-produces all the songs like she used to.

Archived