Jump to content
audio

LISTEN + DL: Sour Candy Rearranged + Extended


warhol killah

Featured Posts

warhol killah

I editedĀ Sour Candy, rearranged the verses and added a small bridge before the last chorus. Enjoy!Ā :music:

Download link here:Ā TAKE A BITEšŸ‘„

a GAGA sound fanatic ✓ graphic design
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lumiere

I love the bridge and the outro!

Spoiler

and I got reminded again of the wasted potential of this songĀ :noparty:

Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ajmsamuel

this what i imagine when ppl say "chromatica the remix"Ā 

nice work šŸ™‹šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

time, the ultimate truth teller
Link to post
Share on other sites

warhol killah

Updated with a download link!

sour-candy-cover.png

TAKE A BITEšŸ‘„

Watch my fashion film for Sour CandyĀ as well!

Ā 

Ā 

a GAGA sound fanatic ✓ graphic design
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...