💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would be here for an hyperpop LG7?

monstrosity

Featured Posts

Noah

Nah, I don‘t see or want it. Maybe 2-3 years ago. 

Would rather want a (glam)rock or R&B Album instead. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatigaga

Hyperpop sounds good on paper but not irl. I might be here for it if it’s not beeps and boops. It’s a big risk. R&B, trap or alt would be less risky 

monstrosity
17 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

IMO LG6 was the perfect time for experimentation. After Superbowl, ASIB, Met Gala etc the world loved her and was ready to eat up anything she delivered (see Enigma reviews compared to reviews of her earler, better tours...)

After 6 years of jazz and more acoustic pop with simpler aesthetics, people were very much ready for her to come back crazier than ever.

Given the fact she gave up on the pink wigs and costumes the second the album came out, and that she has refused to perform the album, I think it's clear she's just not into the whole dance-pop star thing anymore, and I would be very shocked if her next album is any sort of alternative electronic music.

Hum yeah that makes sense too, hope you’re wrong tho

CHIPCHROME

She would never and to whoever in this thread said "working with bloodclot was the first step towards hyperpop" is entirely wrong? He's nowhere near hyperpop.. he's like the blessed madonna of pop music. If anything her next record will follow the Miley Cyrus trend and attempt to revive a past era of sorts. I got the sense that she was finished with chromatica the day after it released, since she had been sitting on it for so long, that she was already creating a new album even weeks after it came out.

HiddenWeirdo
43 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

YES!!!!!

:nooo: im just ready for the PC music/Gaga slayage

giphy.gif

Suspiria
8 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Hum yeah that makes sense too, hope you’re wrong tho

Me too, me too:pray:

js4754394o9823

I thought LG6 was going to be a hyperpop/PC Music album

It would be the perfect match for Enigma

But now, idk

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, yxi said:

No it sounds awful. We need real songs

How narrow minded you need to be to say something like that

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Tinnitus15

I would be soo happy.I've always wanted a hyperpop album and seeing the pics of the Chromatica aesthetics i thought she's giving us a hyperpop album

Archived