💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kylie Minogue's Hand On Your Heart's 32 years anniversary

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

This day 32 years ago Kylie Minogue released the lead single of her second album, Enjoy Yourself, called Hand On Your Heart.

Hand On Your Heart is one of my favorite Kylie Minogue's songs, easily in my Kylie TOP10.

It's very cheerful and upbeat song that sounds very PWL in the best way possible, it's hard to sound more 80's pop than that.

Since then Hand On Your Heart became a fan favorite and is present in most of her tours and gained various different versions and arregenments throughout these past 30 years (I love how Kylie always reinvent her old songs giving a new spin to them).

The Official Music Video from 32 years ago

My favorite version and performance ever

The Showgirl Homecoming version:

Live on the KMO Tour in the DollHouse Medley:

Live on Top of the Pops in 1989

AlsoI need to mention this BEAUTIFUL cover by José Gonzalez, this is the best cover I ever heard from a Kylie Minogue song. This version is so beautiful and acoustic, it's always present in my playlists. This music video is BEAUTIFUL! I love the ancient japanese art displayed on the video.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Blake

I love how Kylie fans need to celebrate every single anniversay, even if it isn't an important year or milestone. :toofunny:

Kadikaado
55 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Original version: 

tumblr_mczqvz5UQq1r6fm6zo1_500.gif

The Abbey Road Sessions:

b80509f7-638f-42c6-a576-0dea83f2972b-gip

The thing is, it didn't age well, but I love, love, love the updated versions from Showgirl onward, although sometimes I miss the cheesiness of it.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Anveeroy

Not a big fan of the song! :messga: But, congrats Miss Kylie! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived