đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellon Musk tweets a Gaga meme

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

pop a 911

Dang reading through this thread, it’s seems a certain “clown” woke up and chose violence today

giphy.gif?ssl=1

i’m not real, i’m theatre

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oyster

Y’all are too much. Some of these comments are the reason why people laugh at the left. It’s a meme for God’s sake. Not everything is that deep 

Regina George
4 hours ago, Brainiac said:

Umm, him tweeting that as a straight man really rubs me the wrong way tbh. That's not a joke for him to make.

Tea he’s basically saying “it’s gay to like Lady Gaga” and it’s something bigoted straight people used against boys that liked Gaga. 

Regina George
37 minutes ago, Runway said:

Phagettes were really triggered by a (truthful) meme :toofunny:

We love generalisation and stereotyping :heart:

Meta Mart
12 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Y’all are too much. Some of these comments are the reason why people laugh at the left. It’s a meme for God’s sake. Not everything is that deep 

Freedom of Speech. He can post what he wants right? Unless he's stealing from and manipulating people. Is it funny or is it a crude use of someone? Even so, I don't think it's a particularly good contribution to culture. Beg me to differ, another person might've been able to represent it without coming across homophobic, (maybe gengar themselves)? Doesn't this seem like he's making it more about himself, in the context of that recent story, and just using our fanbase as an irrelevant target.

What made the statement *funny*, is different from what makes the statement *funny* as a meme..

I agree with the sentiments of others here. I don't want people to be told that the things they like, like Lady Gaga, mean they should be called "***s" or have their sexuality made fun of.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Werk

He needs to build Chromatica in space so that LMs/fans can stops complaining about lack of promo already :cryga:

Tinnitus15

lol i didn't know this thread turned to a sensitive topic attack lol 

Not a fan of a rich straight man posting this.
I posted it myself days ago, but coming from him it just feels wrong and makes me want to delete my own post. 

dynamite
34 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

lol i didn't know this thread turned to a sensitive topic attack lol 

American Housewife Katie Otto GIF by ABC Network

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

American Housewife Katie Otto GIF by ABC Network

i am not the reason why some here gets offended by everything Mariah Carey Hair Flip GIF

dynamite
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

i am not the reason why some here get offended by everything Mariah Carey Hair Flip GIF

true that henny

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIs271PXRW3QEXyl-k-N4

Why are people acting so goddamn pathetic over a meme? 

Oh no a straight man posted a meme about gays.. HOW DARE HE.

Archived