💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The winner of drag race s13 is... *Spoilers*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Married the Night said:

I felt like the final lip sync sucked...meh. Too many gags and trucks and when they don’t work...it ruins it. But happy for them! 

all three of them did tbh

and Gottmik not being in the final two was laughable 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico
18 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

all three of them did tbh

and Gottmik not being in the final two was laughable 

Gottmik’s lipsynch against Symone was meh. It was obvious she wasn’t gonna move on. 

gypsy101
40 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Gottmik’s lipsynch against Symone was meh. It was obvious she wasn’t gonna move on. 

yeah Kandy should have obviously lipsynced against Symone then Rosé against Gottmik

thatfoxyfeeling
Spoiler

I can’t believe Kandy made it top 2 like that kinda sums up this season. Gottmik, Symone, Utica and Rosé stood out from the rest and how did LaLa Ri win miss congeniality like what. :oprah:

ItWasntLaauv

Happy for the Symone win, was rooting for Rosé or Gottmik (it was a shame Rosé had to perform with a partially bum ankle), but Symone did really well. The lipsyncs overall were kinda double elimination worthy, they got three great Britney songs and, idk, they didn’t pump me up the way past seasons’ queens did. An interesting season to say the least. All I’m gonna say is that I can’t wait for the next seasons and to leave this cursed season in the past.

P.S. The runways were absolutely the best part of the finale, along with the tribute to Chi Chi DeVayne, that was great. :heart:

LateToCult

Oof. For a hot second I thought Ru crowned Rosé or Kandy (haven’t watched the episode yet). Symone deserves her crown! 

A MESS

"I'm a wiener, I'm a wiener baby"

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

tomsches

I'm happy! I loved everyone in the top 4 except for Rosé so I would have been fine with either Mik, Kandy or Symone. Definitely in the upper half of my all time winner list.

ThomasDelGaga

am i the only one who thought gottmik was better than symone in the lip sync? i guess it’s cause every time symone lip syncs  she basically does the same thing. captivating, but we’d seen it. i personally don’t agree but i’m happy for her nonetheless. and we’ll see the other 3 on all stars eventually 

tomsches

While we're at it:

1. Bianca Del Rio

2. Sasha Velour

3. Monét X Change

4. Yvie Oddly

5. Symone

6. Bob The Drag Queen

7. Alaska

8. Shea Coulee

9. Trinity The Tuck

10. Jinkx Monsoon

11. Violet Chachky

12. Sharon Needles

13. Trixi Mattel

14. Aquaria

15. Bebe Zahara Bonet

16. Jayda Essence Hall

17. Chad Michaels

18. Raja

19. Tyra Sanchez

imnotyourbabe10

I didn’t watch much of the season, so I can’t say too much. However, I was really floored by Rosé. Her Mary Queen of Scots on the snatch game and on her YouTube “series” is something else! 

RPDR is so big and pervasive that I don’t know how to keep up, tbh. Love to see the recognition and validation — tho Ru is problematic.

Great to see this winner added to the list of already awesome crowned queens. I still hold Jinx, Bianca, and Sharon as my top three. They represent kindness, humor, and queering the art of drag 

Levine
2 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

She can't lipsync, we saw that in episode one but they rigga morrised her win.

But then again, the winner is the worst lipsyncer among the all winners so *shrugs* 

SevenWonder

Symone was far and away the most talented, to me anyway. I think Rose and Mik were great to. Rose is a great singer and performer. GotMik is pure fashion.

Archived