The winner of drag race s13 is... *Spoilers*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magic Mike
Spoiler

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PlastiscGuy

I wanted Mik to win, but congrats to her! She was amazing the whole season and deserved the crown as well 😊

PG.

Married the Night

I felt like the final lip sync sucked...meh. Too many gags and trucks and when they don’t work...it ruins it. But happy for them! 

Phantomhive

The top 2 and winner I expected. This is probably the most subdued lipsync finale we've seen lol since there were no particular assassins and no messy displays (e.g Asia, Silky) :laughga:

Love Mik and was rooting for her but as we've seen before the finale, Symone and Kandy easily outdo the other 2 in a lipsync.

It's refreshing to have a winner who undoubtedly deserves the crown above the rest based on their performance in the competition and lsftc since Aquaria. Happy for Symone.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Magic Mike

Rose Amphetamine Looking Queen, Gotmik Makeup Posh Queen, Kandy Adorable Queen, and Symone the Ultimate Beauty-C-U-N-T Queen

Enigma

Most predictable season ever but FIERCE winner nonetheless :pray:

Magic Mike
3 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I hate her wig didn’t work...

How was it meant to pop out ?

Married the Night
9 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

How was it meant to pop out ?

It was supposed to spin. It didn’t work and it threw her off. 

uo111

Symone deserved it, I was hoping for a double GottMone crowning though, not gonna lie.

Kinda killed any excitement when Symone beat Mik though, the finale could’ve ended there and we all would’ve known Symone was the winner.

Archived