💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Lady Gaga - 1000 Doves (Radio Edit) FANMADE

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

I made this "radio edit" of '1000 Doves' ! I think it sounds very good and I'd love it as the next single of Chromatica !

Premiere in 17 minutes ! :heart:

MonsterJay

This song is really personal to me and I loooove this edit!

I moved to a new state November of 2019 and struggled with not being able to see my family & friends as frequently as I did, especially during My Birthday and Christmas. My partner thought it would be a good idea to make trips back home to ease my emotions but of course COVID completely destroyed all our plans of travel in 2020.
I jammed out to this song during my bad days last year. I would lay in bed and spam this song during the holidays & birthdays I was missing. During the feeling of uncertainty, hopelessness, and depression that COVID brought, the scary time when my partner and I tested positive for COVID, the countless times my mental health was in the pits, & all the times would call my mother and grandma crying asking for strength during that dark period. 

So when this song plays, it reminds me of a journey that made me stronger through art and family.

It has become my anthem of strength and has drawn me even closer to Gaga :heart:

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Archived