Jump to content

Chromatica out now

💌 monthly fan mail 💌
series

Shadow & Bone streaming now!


Featured Posts

NoahSuns

Finally, Shadow & Bone is here:air::nooo:

Who will be watching? I'll be streaming in a few hours because I have things to attend to:neyde:

starring Jessie Mei Li, Ben Barnes (Narnia, The Punisher), Zoë Wanamaker (Harry Potter, Killing Eve) and many many more.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE:triggered:

Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes:

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/shadow_and_bone/s01

 

 

Edited by NoahSuns
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
peskypuss

when I leave the night light on after bed time

🅿🆄🆂🆂 🅿🆄🆂🆂
Link to post
Share on other sites
NoahSuns
1 minute ago, peskypuss said:

when I leave the night light on after bed time

 

1 minute ago, Living said:

This looks so bad :messga:

Who pissed in your coffees today? :triggered:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P
4 minutes ago, Living said:

This looks so bad :messga:

The books are bad so I wouldn’t be surprised if this adaptation is honestly. Leigh Bardugo’s subsequent series set in the same world are far better 

Edited by Jose P
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MotherOfPuppies

YAAAAAAAASSSSSS

I will watch it tonight! Ben Barnes is my celebrity crush :wub: so I must watch it. (And I love Fantasy series) :ally:

I have to laugh.
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NoahSuns
Just now, Jose P said:

The books are bad so I wouldn’t be surprised if this adaptation is honestly. Leigh Bardugo’s subsequent series set in the same world are far better 

I loved the S&B trilogy

I'm currently reading Six of Crows and I find it so boring:fatcat: I had so many expectations 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P
1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

I loved the S&B trilogy

I'm currently reading Six of Crows and I find it so boring:fatcat: I had so many expectations 

PLSSSS omg Six of Crows is so much better, I had never seen someone say the first series is superior :air:

The Grisha trilogy definitely shows Leigh’s lack of writing experience at the time and it’s pretty YA cliche fantasy. You can notice her improvement with the next series. But it’s ok we all have different opinions nnnn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
NoahSuns
Just now, Jose P said:

PLSSSS omg Six of Crows is so much better, I had never seen someone say the first series is superior :air:

The Grisha trilogy definitely shows Leigh’s lack of writing experience at the time and it’s pretty YA cliche fantasy. You can notice her improvement with the next series. But it’s ok we all have different opinions nnnn.

Indeed, I agree with that. But there's no juice in the story of SoC:fatcat: I hate that I don't like it. Hopefully Crooked Kingdom will come through

Link to post
Share on other sites
NoahSuns
8 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Ben Barnes Ben Barnes Ben Barnes Ben Barnes Ben Barnes Ben Barnes Ben Barnes Ben Barnes Ben Barnes

Yes:staymad:

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
milam

I wanna watch this, maybe when I finish the Irregulars! also, I hate that I never got into YA novels lol everyone on booktube and around talks about stories I don't really care much :cryga:

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NoahSuns
34 minutes ago, milam said:

I hate that I never got into YA novels lol everyone on booktube and around talks about stories I don't really care much :cryga:

It's never too late:ally: Check out I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson :pray:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise

Sooooooooooo I just finished watching aaaaaaaand: 

Spoiler

Not to be dramatic but I would literally die for Nina and Helvar :fatcat:
WHICH IS WHY THE EPISODE 8 WAS A HATE CRIME. A HATE CRIME. 


 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise

MAKE THIS THREAD COME ALIVE YOU LIL SLUTS I NEED TO TALK ABOUT NINA AND HELVAR 
tenor.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...