đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira found GUILTY of tax fraud, faces up to 3 years in prison

Supersonic

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

Europe is rich because europeans robbed the rest of the world.

So DoNT pAY yOUr TaXeS if yOU ArE a MiLlIOnaire So THAT The EurOPean CouNTRIes Become PooR AGaIN ItS wHat tHey DeSeRVE And AlL gERmANS neEd To PAY MoNey tO tHe WhOLE wOrld BeCause In 1940s ThEy HaD A NaZi War aND aLso aNyoNe LiViNG IN a CoUntRY wITH a mOnARCHy NEEDS tO pAy eVery DemOcracy MNey Becauqe MoNarchy IS bad!!!!!!! And AlSO iN 1876..... [2 decades later] In 500 BC PeOpLE dID tHIS aND tHAT sO NOW in 2027 We nEeD TO RePay It back!!! YAYYYYY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10
2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

But will she ask the judge for....

an objection? :reductive:

If this is the reference that I think it is, :golfclap:
One of her best tracks!

js4754394o9823

no one should go to prison
especially not because of money

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

SHALLOW

She's too talented for prison :messga:

I was also waiting for her new album. Idk why but lately i ve been so obsessed with her music 

I can't at people defending a multimillionaire just because you like her music.

Stories like this happen far too often, whether its an individual or a big company. If they start getting harsher sentences maybe, just maybe, they might start to reconsider paying their fair share of tax.

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

So DoNT pAY yOUr TaXeS if yOU ArE a MiLlIOnaire So THAT The EurOPean CouNTRIes Become PooR AGaIN ItS wHat tHey DeSeRVE And AlL gERmANS neEd To PAY MoNey tO tHe WhOLE wOrld BeCause In 1940s ThEy HaD A NaZi War aND aLso aNyoNe LiViNG IN a CoUntRY wITH a mOnARCHy NEEDS tO pAy eVery DemOcracy MNey Becauqe MoNarchy IS bad!!!!!!! And AlSO iN 1876..... [2 decades later] In 500 BC PeOpLE dID tHIS aND tHAT sO NOW in 2027 We nEeD TO RePay It back!!! YAYYYYY

You are so mature, you really deserve your username, acting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. Lovely!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

berlinforme
2 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Because Spain ROBBED Tons of Gold, Silver and gemstones from the countries they invaded, they murdered, raped. Europeans countries have a HUGE DEBT to their ex-colonies. And just so you know even though most countries in latin america achieved freedom more than a hundred years ago there were european colonies still during the 70s in Africa. If you have a little empathy and learn what the so called "civilized countries" did to their colonies you would be angry at them as well.

European countries have a huge debt with the rest of the world, Europe is rich because europeans robbed the rest of the world.

I totally agree that the way European countries are handling the subject of former colonies is still an issue and often rather problematic. But what does that have to do with rich people not paying their taxes in Spain? There are quite enough marginalized groups in Europe who benefit a lot from the effects of those taxes. 

NFRatwell

Some of y’all have such a narrow view of history :bear: if we go back 500 years to when Spain was Conquering the world what’s stopping us from going back 600 years when North Africans were conquering Spain? Also some of y’all acting like Shakira is a native woman who’s family has lived in Colombia for thousands of years is a mess. Her dad is a first generation Lebanese immigrant and her mother is Spanish / Italian and if I recall correctly comes from a wealthy family. She’s just a rich woman who avoided to pay her taxes to be even richer. 

Kadikaado
21 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Some of y’all have such a narrow view of history :bear: if we go back 500 years to when Spain was Conquering the world what’s stopping us from going back 600 years when North Africans were conquering Spain? Also some of y’all acting like Shakira is a native woman who’s family has lived in Colombia for thousands of years is a mess. Her dad is a first generation Lebanese immigrant and her mother is Spanish / Italian and if I recall correctly comes from a wealthy family. She’s just a rich woman who avoided to pay her taxes to be even richer. 

Look, whatever north africans did to Spain and Portugal didn't have the same negative impact the people in Latin America, in these countries we suffer from the consequence of colonialism to this day, our whole history is based on that.

That thing about Shakira roobinhooding Spain is mainly a meme, but since she is colombian why would she pay taxes for Spain? Doesn't make much sense to me. Shouldn't she pay takes for Colombia?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

NFRatwell
11 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Look, whatever north africans did to Spain and Portugal didn't have the same negative impact the people in Latin America, in these countries we suffer from the consequence of colonialism to this day, our whole history is based on that.

That thing about Shakira roobinhooding Spain is mainly a meme, but since she is colombian why would she pay taxes for Spain? Doesn't make much sense to me. Shouldn't she pay takes for Colombia?

What I’m saying is that this is the 21st century and Shakira is a rich white woman who lived in Spain and purposely avoided paying her taxes that Spain needs to support its citizens. There’s no need to try to justify her actions for the sake of history. 

berlinforme
14 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Not if she lives in Spain and benefits from Spanish expenses on infrastructure etc. 

littlepotter
6 hours ago, Luk said:

That's what I call historical/social reparation, since she's from a country colonized by spanish.

I don't get it, she is literally going to have to pay millions to spain :huh:

chaeri pls

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

....she has to pay taxes there because she is a permanent resident of Spain and lives there and her former publishing company that she founded for receiving her music royalities was based in the European Union. If you have a business in the European Union and live there permanently, you have to pay your taxes. That's not something that's up for debate, this is recognized by pretty much every country on the earth. If you live & work there, you have to pay taxes there.

ThatGagaBoobStan

Wait...so shakiras hips did lie...

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

Spoiler

:neyde::nooo::nooo::nooo:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Archived