💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 24 Days Of Christmas At GagaDaily 2012!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

This should be cool! My first GGD Christmas. :woot:

Oh honey you are in for a treat. They are always memorable <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I love this! Chica, you're the best! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Well, like any Christmas Advent Calender, we are getting a small gift every day until the 24th day, which is Christmas Eve, where, godwilling, we will have a donation of a rare Gaga treasure.

Last year, I would go so far as to say that we were the most spoiled fanbase of all, we got approx 10-12 Unreleased peices of sound, and top everything off, Gaga herself released a lovely demo on Christmas Day, 'Stuck On F*cking You.'

This year it is sincerely hoped that those of you who have some rare material would consider donating it to me or the Mod team so that we can release it for Christmas.

If you prefer to go it alone, and release the material yourself, we cannot truthfully say we wouldn't be delighted at your generosity to help make this Christmas a rich and memorable one.

Everyone have fun! The previous year's downloads will be available soon.

that sounds..... nice :giveup:

RAMROD

Oooh, exciting! I wonder if there is any tracklist and links from unreleased from last year left?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChicaSkas

Oooh, exciting! I wonder if there is any tracklist and links from unreleased from last year left?

There are, for the past 2 years I believe, i will pull them all together later today!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MANiCURE1295

Well, like any Christmas Advent Calender, we are getting a small gift every day until the 24th day, which is Christmas Eve, where, godwilling, we will have a donation of a rare Gaga treasure.

Last year, I would go so far as to say that we were the most spoiled fanbase of all, we got approx 10-12 Unreleased peices of sound, and top everything off, Gaga herself released a lovely demo on Christmas Day, 'Stuck On F*cking You.'

This year it is sincerely hoped that those of you who have some rare material would consider donating it to me or the Mod team so that we can release it for Christmas.

If you prefer to go it alone, and release the material yourself, we cannot truthfully say we wouldn't be delighted at your generosity to help make this Christmas a rich and memorable one.

Everyone have fun! The previous year's downloads will be available soon.

That's awesome! can't wait!

Ok :derpga:

K? One two three:

Light me up, put me on top,

Let's fa la la la la, la la la la.

Light me up, put me on top,

Let's fa la la la la, la la la la.

The only place you'll wanna be is underneath my Christmas tree.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived