Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Erika Jayne & Tom Giradi Being Sued!

Featured Posts

I don't know if there has been a thread for this yet, however RHOBH star and "singer" Erika Jayne and husband Tom Giradi are being sued!

This story is old news now as the case first started in December and it broke after Erika filed for divorce but people are saying it's a sham to freeze assets!

The case is ongoing and is going to be talked about in the new season premiering on May 19th

The latest news is that she is refusing to hand over designer clothes and bags that were bought with embezzlement money meant for victims of a plane crash. 

https://www.today.com/popculture/what-s-story-behind-erika-jayne-tom-girardi-s-legal-t204330

8 hours ago, PlasticWeave said:

yeah im perched for the new series bc it happens during it

You should see how aggressive she gets when questioned about it! She's not a good actress I'll say that :awkney:

Catnikko
54 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

You should see how aggressive she gets when questioned about it! She's not a good actress I'll say that :awkney:

honestly, when she gets aggressive I think it's the realest reaction you get from any of them

Lona Delery

i rly hope Sutton keeps asking the right questions during the run of the season

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Smithy

Girl it’s more than them being sued, they’re being investigated by the FBI for embezzling millions of dollars and could both end up in prison! :duck:

Bolkins

This Giradi case is without a doubt the most insane thing that’s happened on RHOBH and that's saying a lot 

4 hours ago, Bolkins said:

This Giradi case is without a doubt the most insane thing that’s happened on RHOBH and that's saying a lot 

It’s quite fascinating to watch tbh. It’s also quite crazy to see that less than a year ago she was bragging of how it costs $40,000 a month to do her hair and makeup and now she’s being forced to do her own because of frozen assets...

5 hours ago, Smithy said:

Girl it’s more than them being sued, they’re being investigated by the FBI for embezzling millions of dollars and could both end up in prison! :duck:

clink clink kim depaola GIF by Slice

8 hours ago, Bolkins said:

No doubt there will be a Netflix docu-series about it soon :ladyhaha:

Schwerk
On 4/21/2021 at 6:29 PM, PlasticWeave said:

yeah im perched for the new series bc it happens during it

Off topic but are you next to Gaga in your profile pic? If so we met her on the same night! For a second I thought it was my picture :huntyga:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived