Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RHOA: Phaedra Parks Return

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

Hiiiiiii

I'm sure there are RHOA fans on Gagadaily :vegas:

So apparently Porsha has been dropping hints that she's leaving the franchise. There are many rumours that the producers are trying to bring back Phaedra and shake the cast up to increase ratings again.

They are even rumoured to have contacted Nene :wtfga: but as y'all know that's not that likely as she has been dissing them on social media for over a year now. 

Are y'all excited for our favorite Southern Belle to return and take the throne? Do you think ratings WILL increase if she does? And do we think she'll live up to our expectations as she has left the franchise for over 4 years already. 

I'm soooooo excited so let's hope to see a Phaedra vs Kenya and Kandi SOOOON.

Also, do you think they could bring Sheree oe Kim back? Maybe even Claudia Jordan. I always liked her and apparently Nene asked the producers to not cast her for her 2nd season, but maybe now they will since Nene probably wont be back 

Let's dicuss 

https://tenor.com/bm0TY.gif 

Phantomhive

Just got back into the Housewives series and although I'm still only up to S2 on RHOA, I've been watching a sh*t ton of Housewives-related vids on youtube lately and I distinctly remember Kandi mentioning in an interview that if ever Phaedra comes back, she won't be present in the season she's in or something along those lines :mark:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Chromatography

i used to watch RHOA wayyyy back when, when sheree, nene, and kim were on it. i stopped right around the time cynthia showed up. is it worth the watch nowadays?

LastNight

What Phaedra did was shocking and awful, but I still absolutely want her to return. Funniest cast member by a mile and the show desperately needs her in my opinion.

Dream cast for next season would be:

Kenya, Porsha, Phaedra, Marlo, Latoya, Nene and a newbie, with appearances from Sheree.

I'd only want Nene back if it was happy, successful Nene ala Season 5 - otherwise I'd make Sheree a full time Housewife again.

Loyalty
29 minutes ago, LastNight said:

What Phaedra did was shocking and awful, but I still absolutely want her to return. Funniest cast member by a mile and the show desperately needs her in my opinion.

Dream cast for next season would be:

Kenya, Porsha, Phaedra, Marlo, Latoya, Nene and a newbie, with appearances from Sheree.

I'd only want Nene back if it was happy, successful Nene ala Season 5 - otherwise I'd make Sheree a full time Housewife again.

Phaedra never started the rumour though, she was only repeating what she heard. Now I’m not agreeing with what she did, but I don’t think she deserved to be dragged as harshly as she was. 

I’m glad there’s a possibility of Phaedra retiring, they better bring back Nene and Kim too! :vegas:

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

Just got back into the Housewives series and although I'm still only up to S2 on RHOA, I've been watching a sh*t ton of Housewives-related vids on youtube lately and I distinctly remember Kandi mentioning in an interview that if ever Phaedra comes back, she won't be present in the season she's in or something along those lines :mark:

good bcxs she's boring :laughga: 

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

i used to watch RHOA wayyyy back when, when sheree, nene, and kim were on it. i stopped right around the time cynthia showed up. is it worth the watch nowadays?

tbh for me it went a bit downhill from season 11 and onwards, but still entertaining !!!

I've recently got back into to watching the Real Housewives and they still make me laugh so much! 

Ngl, I'd be shocked to see Phaedra back as she seems better off without the show and I would wonder how it would work with Kandi there still and if she would forgive her. I'm guessing that's what they would make the story line? 

The show wouldn't be the same without Porsha either tbh, she brings so much to the show and has just become more funnier/iconic as the seasons have gone on. I'd be great to see the OG's back like NeNe (never gonna happen now though) 

Also slightly off topic but, has anyone seen the news about Erika Jayne and her troubles?!

Karma has hit her hard after what she did to Denise and LVP, it's what she deserves!

waterlikemisery

i hope porsha stays she's my favorite, i really want phaedra to come back and i think sheree's obviously coming back. nene coming back is impossible she damaged that opportunity and kim wouldn't come back without shereé being there.

this is how i want the cast for S14 to be:

1. Falynn Guobadia

2. Kandi Burruss

3. Kenya Moore

4. LaToya Ali

5. Phaedra Parks

6. Porsha Williams

7. Shereé Whitfield

FOTS:

1. Marlo Hampton

2. Kim Zolciak

3. Shamea Morton

4. Cynthia Bailey

ToxicHot

If she returned, it would definitely make the show a lot better than it is now!

Not to change the subject but are any of y’all RHONJ fans? That’s my fave. :vegas:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

MaybeKermit
31 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I've recently got back into to watching the Real Housewives and they still make me laugh so much! 

Ngl, I'd be shocked to see Phaedra back as she seems better off without the show and I would wonder how it would work with Kandi there still and if she would forgive her. I'm guessing that's what they would make the story line? 

The show wouldn't be the same without Porsha either tbh, she brings so much to the show and has just become more funnier/iconic as the seasons have gone on. I'd be great to see the OG's back like NeNe (never gonna happen now though) 

Also slightly off topic but, has anyone seen the news about Erika Jayne and her troubles?!

Karma has hit her hard after what she did to Denise and LVP, it's what she deserves!

Exactly how I feel !! I just hope Porsha might pop up every now nd then bcs she definitely carried the last leasons on her back !! She earned her spot as an OG.

I also read she is joining the Real housewives All Stars season with Cynthia. 

I havent watched Beverly Hills for a while tbh. I started watching it last year and it's been 4 months already that i'm stuck in season 9. It's just so annoying to watch tbh how theyre brining LVP down. Very cringe and idc for s9 and 10 tbh. Might skip those and start with s11 bcs the trailer looks decent

MaybeKermit
32 minutes ago, waterlikemisery said:

i hope porsha stays she's my favorite, i really want phaedra to come back and i think sheree's obviously coming back. nene coming back is impossible she damaged that opportunity and kim wouldn't come back without shereé being there.

this is how i want the cast for S14 to be:

1. Falynn Guobadia

2. Kandi Burruss

3. Kenya Moore

4. LaToya Ali

5. Phaedra Parks

6. Porsha Williams

7. Shereé Whitfield

FOTS:

1. Marlo Hampton

2. Kim Zolciak

3. Shamea Morton

4. Cynthia Bailey

Hmmm Falynn tho? I mean she did show she has a little potential in that halloween episode but she seems quite plan in general tbh

MaybeKermit
28 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

If she returned, it would definitely make the show a lot better than it is now!

Not to change the subject but are any of y’all RHONJ fans? That’s my fave. :vegas:

Ugh I still need to watch it !!! Currently finishing RHONY and it is definitely my fav with RHOA. New Jersey seems messy af tho !!! Cant wait to start hehe

waterlikemisery
3 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Hmmm Falynn tho? I mean she did show she has a little potential in that halloween episode but she seems quite plan in general tbh

maybe replace falynn with drew for more drama

Archived