💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Fun Tonight but it's the sad piano demo

Mr Peeps

Featured Posts

Mr Peeps

Recently one of the producers revealed that a lot of the early demos for chromatica were sad piano demos. This inspired me to make a sad piano version of fun tonight, that song always seemed to have a really sad demo to me.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

Amazing...did you play the piano or edited it?

I am craving for this one too still want some vocals over it :fatcat:

DenDenTired

love it but I’d personally remove the background vocals and make it feel lonelier; more vacant. Regardless I like this better than the OG 

Beatsss

Amazing!!!! I love how Chromatica inspired so many of us to make different versions of the songs on the record! 😍

Mr Peeps
20 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Amazing...did you play the piano or edited it?

made it myself!

Mr Peeps
19 minutes ago, Dennnis said:

love it but I’d personally remove the background vocals and make it feel lonelier; more vacant. Regardless I like this better than the OG 

i tried but that did not sound cute with the left over filter artifacts :laughga:

Mother of Puppies

omg I love it!!!! ( I also prefer the 1000 Doves piano version)

It's really meant to be a ballad... :heart: I hope she plays it like this on the piano on tour

Can it be downloaded somewhere?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

artd0me

The little intro reminds me of Hair, I immediately wanted to sing “whenever I’m dressed cool, my parents put up a fight”

but back to Fun Tonight: I can totally see a version like that for the concerts, maybe a little bit like Pricess Die with the band joining later during the song, maybe a big explosion during the oh oh oh bridge (which could be extended for the audience to break into jumping and dancing) and then a very fragile piano only outro of her singing the last chorus ending with a cute smile singing : I hope you all have fun tonight! 

littlepotter

What the hell???? It sounds so clean? :giveup: where did you get the vocals from, i tried and it sounds too muddy :selena:

chaeri pls

Julien Lockhart
1 hour ago, Mr Peeps said:

Recently one of the producers revealed that a lot of the early demos for chromatica were sad piano demos. This inspired me to make a sad piano version of fun tonight, that song always seemed to have a really sad demo to me.

We need you to do the same with the album ! Like replay etc sis, you did a wonderful job

He ate my heart

Archived