💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do some monsters...

Damon

Featured Posts

Damon

sometimes forget Gaga is a human being and put some much preassure/expectations on her? I mean I totally understand you don't like some stuff, which I understand because there are things I don't like/agree with her but why be such a cry baby about it? It's okay to have an opinion but don't use it to attack her :shrug:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Ariana Grindr

They have nothing going on for themselves so it’s very easy for them to judge others, specially their “idol” 

PunkTheFunk

Generic response about Gaga being human and something about kindness. Disparaging remark about fanbase and ungrateful fans. Hugging or heart emoji to show I'm a good person.

venuspop

I agree.. but don't pay them much attention it'll only spoil your mood :fatcat:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

venuspop
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Generic response about Gaga being human and something about kindness. Disparaging remark about fanbase and ungrateful fans. Hugging or heart emoji to show I'm a good person.

not me doing something similar directly under this i-  :enigma:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Helxig

Miserable inside? Lack of empathy for others? Idk

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Spyro

This is why I adore lil nas x in some way.  He gets hit with complaints, catches them, light them on fire, and throws it back to them. lol

Spyro the Dragon

OhHenny2020

Because they are #popculturevultures

Spoiler

:poot:

River

Because they are people too.

We all failed in this at least once, so I don't see a reason to judge them.

The real question is, why monsters thinks it's ok to judge other monsters? deal with your own life and leave others alone.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MonsterMom

How is an opinion attacking her :oprah:. It’s a pop forum...we are literally here to discuss Gaga, good and bad. 

RAMROD

Mosters are opinion-phobic, confirmedT :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Quartz

Because they only see Gaga as a 'plastic doll' who 'owes' them her fame. It's a really pathetic mindset, really. Nobody owes you anything, henny. Gaga doesn't even know you exist.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Because they only see Gaga as a 'plastic doll' who 'owes' them her fame. It's a really pathetic mindset, really. Nobody owes you anything, henny. Gaga doesn't even know you exist.

"Little Monsters torture me" :rockstar:

You can't tell me that's not intentional :yennefer:

OT: It's not a problem with Monsters, it's a problem with stan culture in general. People need to grow up tbh. If you're not into an era or an album, dip out. You don't like what she's doing? Cool, you're not expected to love everything. But don't be a little sh*t about it :neyde:

Lady Gaga is not a lazy, greedy, fad that doesn't care about music anymore just because you aren't entertained. Get over yourself tbh.

🖤

Archived