Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will make a visual album?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

from what I remember and someone said that again a couple of days ago, ARTPOP was supposed be a visual thing

With video for every song that we could watch on the ARTPOP app or something

+She's always trying new things. No visual album before is making it even more, not less possible in the future

And there was a rumour that Chromatica could have gotten 6mvs(which is a lot)..I think she’s been trying to make one for a while but always smth gets in her way 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fresco

Her visual album was called A Star is Born. I hope she will be involved in more musicals in the future.

js4754394o9823
13 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Not too sure...I think she would have done it by now. Maybe she felt it’s been done to death and doesn’t just want to follow the trend?

Visual album is not something that can be "done to death", it's not a trend.

It's a way of expressing yourself and presenting your art.

It's like saying that having an artwork for an album, or making a music video at all is dated and done so many times.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Chromatikitten

I feel like part of the reason why Gaga hasn't done a visual album yet is that she doesn't want to take away from the fans the traditional, time-honored experience of visualizing, envisioning, and imagining how and what the music video for each song would be like

But yes Chromatica as a visual album would have been THE world-stopping, internet-breaking, culture-resetting collapse

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_1Clw4tNTOlBEFt4skRW

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpkRMWFcNpd11ytIM1b0Z

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqYkP0K4GsHPIYXV_WPOk

She's meditating guys — She's died

BlingNotTheMusic

I realllllly hope so. I really prefer her older music videos because they were long enough to set up a story and explore strangely beautiful looks. Her more recent mvs are so short that it's like so much in a short amount of time she doesn't get long enough to showcase her true talent as a performance artist.

I really enjoyed 911 and John Wayne but I really love her thought process when creating a story/mv for a song (like BTW, MTN, Yoü and I, Telephone) and you really get submersed in the song and feeling. 

I haven't got that from a Gaga mv since BTW era. G.U.Y had 3 songs but I think because she knew it was the last video for ARTPOP, they're all kinda jammed together.

(You can talk sh*t about Fergie all you want, but her visual album for Double Dutchess served LOOKS and CONCEPTS)

For reference, MTN is my favorite video

that's all folks fire GIF by Lady Gaga

Music Video Mv GIF by Lady Gaga

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Chromatikitten said:

I feel like part of the reason why Gaga hasn't done a visual album yet is that she doesn't want to take away from the fans the experience of imagining what the music video for each song would look like

But yes Chromatica as a visual album would have been THE world-stopping, internet-breaking, culture-resetting collapse

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_1Clw4tNTOlBEFt4skRW

Same I though the stills gonna be from a mv/short film cuz they’re tooo goood to be used only for a promotional pics

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Chromatikitten said:

she doesn't want to take away from the fans the experience of imagining what the music video for each song would look like

The way we don't care and want her to imagine for us :sharon:

OhHenny2020
17 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same I though the stills gonna be from a mv/short film cuz they’re tooo goood to be used only for a promotional pics

And yet, that’s all they ended up being sksksk

sad anne hathaway GIF

Tinnitus15
22 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

And yet, that’s all they ended up being sksksk

sad anne hathaway GIF

The way we really LOST :selena:

Suspiria

Personally I don't see it happening. Chromatica really should have been one - she knew fans had been waiting since ARTPOP for a big pop visual spectacle, so this really should have been the big comeback to blow us away. But she didn't do that, and I feel if she didn't do it now she never will.

But as someone else said, for better or worse Gaga is extremely unpredictable. After Joanne then Stupid Love, I really felt like Gaga had fully given up on the type of videos that made her famous and we would just have to settle for mediocrity from there on out. But then she dropped 911, one of her all time best videos, so maybe the spark is still there. With her it's always impossible to say.

dimitristhe
59 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

(You can talk sh*t about Fergie all you want, but her visual album for Double Dutchess served LOOKS and CONCEPTS)

Double Dutchess is an amazing album and had flawless videos. And I read that she paid all the costs by herself. A true artist.  Hungry and A Little Work are one of the best videos I have ever seen. So ****ing underrated. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

funkyhaus

People saying she hasn’t made one cause it’s done to death etc :toofunny:

She’s clearly not interested in making them, her music videos haven’t really been a priority to her since Born This Way. ARTPOP had good videos but didn’t capture the same magic as her earlier works, Joanne speaks for itself. 911 reminds me of her earlier work so maybe that’s a glimmer of what’s to come. I’d love to see her release a visual album 

King J

I hope the next album is a visual album, I really think we should keep this thread going just incase she uses gaga daily and sees it.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Helxig

Tbh I don't think she has the backing from her label to do something like that these days :(  and she's always so busy with 5 different projects at once idk if she'd dedicate the time to it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Galvon
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

There were also pics from SL and looks from the ROM video in the booklet. So maybe there are more video's we haven't seen, or maybe those were from interludes for the tour. We will probaby never know.

Archived