💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jesy Nelson at the centre of bidding war between record labels

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

JESY Nelson looks happier than ever — and not just because the sun is shining and lockdown is lifting.

We can reveal that the former Little Mix singer is at the centre of a £2million bidding war between several record labels all desperate to get her talent on board.

The battle for her signature as a solo artist comes after she left the girl band last year. 

She has since been in the studio recording her own stuff.

A well-placed source tells us: “Jesy’s tracks have got the music industry in a spin and she has big-money offers on the table from a few key record labels all desperate to sign her.

“It’s an exciting time for Jesy as she’s in a great place and has loved being creative in the studio.

“If all goes to plan she’ll have music out this year and will have some sure-fire hits. The world is her oyster.”

Jesy has been working with songwriters Patrick Patrikios and Hanni Ibrahim, who helped pen Little Mix’s 2016 hit single Touch and 2018 album LM5.

Source: The Sun (they are actually a reliable source when it comes to Little Mix news)

I hope she ends up signing to a good label :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RepentingSinner

Im looking forward to her solo debut and creative vision! 

OMonster

I find it bizarre that she quit Little Mix to get away from the limelight, only to kick off a solo career less than a year later.

I have great sympathy for all she's been through (why are people so cruel?) but this does feel like an odd move. 

Is there a reason why being a solo artist would be easier for her than being in a group with her friends?

subtext / fantasy

4 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I find it bizarre that she quit Little Mix to get away from the limelight, only to kick off a solo career less than a year later.

I have great sympathy for all she's been through (why are people so cruel?) but this does feel like an odd move. 

Is there a reason why being a solo artist would be easier for her than being in a group with her friends?

I remember reading something in the vein that it was specifically difficult for her to keep up the girl group image, and I think she was also getting tired of being compared to the other girls. I think it was clear that she still wanted to make music, but I imagine constant comparisons weren't easy for her.

OMonster
3 minutes ago, JiU said:

I remember reading something in the vein that it was specifically difficult for her to keep up the girl group image, and I think she was also getting tired of being compared to the other girls. I think it was clear that she still wanted to make music, but I imagine constant comparisons weren't easy for her.

Right, that makes sense. I can understand why she would feel that way, actually. It's a shame. 

Personally, I think she's jumping back in far too quick... but what do I know? :D 

I look at her Instagram and I see someone that is very insecure trying to keep up with current beauty standards imposed by social media. She is beautiful but I don't think she believes that. 

subtext / fantasy

lady siwa

ugh I really hope she signs somewhere that will at least promote her somewhat in the us

RepentingSinner
57 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Sooo she's not allowed to make music? Or secure the future of her career? Just because she left LM doesnt mean shes gonna sit on her ass all day. Besides she hasn't even released anything yet.

Archived