politics

Bojo to hijack COP26 with “union jackism”

Miss Dolly

Featured Posts

Miss Dolly

“THE SNP have branded plans by the UK Government to use COP26 to boost the Union, including ideas such as putting flags on Glasgow landmarks, as “ridiculous”.

Boris Johnson is pinning his hopes on promoting “Brand Union” and “lovebombing” the devolved nations to counter increasing divisions after Brexit, according to reports last week.”

Source: https://www.thenational.scot/news/19240844.snp-slam-boris-johnsons-ridiculous-plans-use-cop26-push-case-union/?fbclid=IwAR3EtVjeiI78Gl1GRBYWagHk9ZMoiI8iNmqESoHt8Ng3m0TdZcxRbS4Z00M

Edited by Miss Dolly
Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
bionic

Makes sense in the fact that the UK government is hosting. But as I always say about things like this, it’s an empty gesture.  Address the real problems with the union Boris, flags solve nothing 

buy bionic
Miss Dolly
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Makes sense in the fact that the UK government is hosting. But as I always say about things like this, it’s an empty gesture.  Address the real problems with the union Boris, flags solve nothing 

It’s low-key patronising. The PM is trying to shove this Union Jack down the Scots throats. 

bionic
3 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

It’s low-key patronising. The PM is trying to shove this Union Jack down the Scots throats. 

Like I’ve said a few times, if a flag is the best the union has to offer... :gum:

buy bionic
  • Like 1
Miss Dolly
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

Like I’ve said a few times, if a flag is the best the union has to offer... :gum:

Exact. His new project “love bomb”