bionic
2 hours ago, GagaOopsy said:

What's a good klinklang moveset?

The 1 move you need, its called 'Release' :neyde: 

buy bionic

GagaOopsy
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

The one I had ages ago was Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Return, and Wild Charge :D 

I want to make a mono steel type team, but from what I've researched most don't include klinklang and I really want to use it. 

bionic

North America will be glad to know that the Shiny Yveltal and Shiny Xerneas mystery gifts are coming later this month over WiFi

buy bionic

Lagg

CoroCoro is just around the corner. They better deliver this time. :neyde: 

Haroon
On 30 April 2016 at 9:58 PM, GagaOopsy said:

I want to make a mono steel type team, but from what I've researched most don't include klinklang and I really want to use it. 

Doooooo it, it needs some love :excited2: It's good but it really needs one or two Shift Gears set up before it can fly :emma: 

bionic
2 hours ago, Foxy said:

CoroCoro is just around the corner. They better deliver this time. :neyde: 

inb4 "We can exclusively confirm there will be Pokemons in Pokemon S&M"

Spoiler

ft. a soundtrack by badgalriri

buy bionic

PopEmergency
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Hide contents

ft. a soundtrack by badgalriri

first single announcement: "Lick My Vanilluxe"

Lagg

The official Japanese Pokémon site has updated with news that information about the upcoming Nintendo 3DS titles Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon will be announced on May 10th at 21:00 JST (check what time it will be for you HERE).

image-1.jpeg

inb4 an announcement of  an announcement announcing the real date of the actual announcement  :green: 

On a serious note.. this is it, my boys. We actually get to have real Sun And Moon sh*t before any LG5 news :emma: 

Screw you, Corocoro :usrs: 

Luiz

guys

i've always been stuck on pokemon silver because second gen is where my interest in pokemon stopped but i i'd like to try the third gen games now. i have visual boy advanced downloaded but i'm looking for a slafe website to download a rom for pokemon ruby or sapphire . :emma: any help?

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

bionic
1 hour ago, Luiz said:

guys

i've always been stuck on pokemon silver because second gen is where my interest in pokemon stopped but i i'd like to try the third gen games now. i have visual boy advanced downloaded but i'm looking for a slafe website to download a rom for pokemon ruby or sapphire . :emma: any help?

I'll send you one of my copies when I get home. 

Nintendo's "worldwide release" of S&M once again putting Europe a week behind. I see you. 

buy bionic

Prismatic
6 hours ago, bionic said:

I'll send you one of my copies when I get home. 

Nintendo's "worldwide release" of S&M once again putting Europe a week behind. I see you. 

Guess the US is always too ahead bb.

Do yall think Ash will use Queenlet during his roung in Aloha land? 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Prismatic

I honestly hope that the "an island for every badge" theory is not true because imagine all of that surfing... Yghhhanxhjsbd. 

But I am here for Kinglos to make a comeback and Zygod will get her story explained and told. Underrated Queen. 

Or at least let us travel to Hoenn's Battle Frontier. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Lagg
14 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I honestly hope that the "an island for every badge" theory is not true because imagine all of that surfing... Yghhhanxhjsbd. 

But I am here for Kinglos to make a comeback and Zygod will get her story explained and told. Underrated Queen. 

Or at least let us travel to Hoenn's Battle Frontier. 

I really do hope the theory about Gold & Silver being Sun & Moon's parallel is true so Kalos will make a return. It didnt get the treatment it deserves. The bland colors, crappy rivals, the many holes left in the lore after the Team Flare incident. GameFreak treated X & Y merely an experiment for its their first fully 3D entry in the core series, and IMO, just a glimpse of what Sun & Moon might bring to the table. ORAS was the polished X & Y as it was prepared with a lot of stuff for us to toy with. I have no complaints tho. Its my favorite region afterall. Despite the absence of the Battle Frontier (which I admit that its right that way), it was handled much better than X & Y. You could call ORAS a distraction from it's follow-ups. 

I will be VERY disappointed if Perfect Zygarde is going to be anime-exclusive only. The Hoenn Battle Frontier is pretty likely tho. Either it might take place in Hoenn, or Alola. Im fine eitherway. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived