💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

First wave of the latest Coro-Coro scans is literally nothing special. Magearna is revealed to be a Steel/Fairy type, movie details etc etc. And they trolled us with this :

Spoiler

corocoro5161.jpg

Not getting my hopes up, but looking at the scans right now, I think we're getting something really soon from the Pokemon Company. Well, it is tasteless that Coro-Coro spills the first real details on Sun & Moon before the developers themselves. 

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
2 hours ago, Foxy said:

First wave of the latest Coro-Coro scans is literally nothing special. Magearna is revealed to be a Steel/Fairy type, movie details etc etc. And they trolled us with this :

Hide contents

corocoro5161.jpg

Not getting my hopes up, but looking at the scans right now, I think we're getting something really soon from the Pokemon Company. Well, it is tasteless that Coro-Coro spills the first real details on Sun & Moon before the developers themselves. 

If that were GGD we would ban them for fake spoilers :neyde: 

buy bionic

Game Freak really is doing its best to kill hype this time around, every time they say "WE'RE GONNA ANNOUNCE SOMETHING" it ends up being nothing at all.

By two months after every gen's announcement we at least had a handful of new mons.  For Sun&Moon we have literally nothing and I'm honestly starting to be over it :toofunny:

Haroon
17 minutes ago, Grace said:

Game Freak really is doing its best to kill hype this time around, every time they say "WE'RE GONNA ANNOUNCE SOMETHING" it ends up being nothing at all.

By two months after every gen's announcement we at least had a handful of new mons.  For Sun&Moon we have literally nothing and I'm honestly starting to be over it :toofunny:

Pokemon and Gaga are both holding their cards close to their chest this time :neyde: 

Prismatic

So I finally decided to play B & B2 again, but after the title screen and moving two steps in the game, I closed the game again. I don't know but the graphics is such a turn off. It looks pretty ugly. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

bionic

When Nintendo make Pokemon Ranger available for the Wii U but not the 3DS :neyde: 

buy bionic

Prismatic
40 minutes ago, bionic said:

When Nintendo make Pokemon Ranger available for the Wii U but not the 3DS :neyde: 

Ewwww. I never really like any side games aside from 1/2 Mystery Dungeons. I need them to make XD of Darkness on 3DS or if they make it on Wii U, then I might consider getting it :giveup: 

bionic
1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

Ewwww. I never really like any side games aside from 1/2 Mystery Dungeons. I need them to make XD of Darkness on 3DS or if they make it on Wii U, then I might consider getting it :giveup: 

repent

buy bionic

Prismatic

Pokemon that best represent each state. Such a mess, a kii, a cackle, a drag, a scalping  

tqG35Su.jpg

Apparently, a japanese trademark filing dropped the names of the Sun & Moon mascots for registration, with "Solgaleo" and "Lunaala" respectectively. Another name that was registered was "Gigareki".

What do you guys think ? I honestly wanna speculate it here but I dont want to end up being ignored since y'all are idle af :neyde: 

I think something big is gonna happen in the next 24 hours, since we pretty much got the titles a day before the official announcement. Still not getting my hopes up tho.

Haroon
44 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Apparently, a japanese trademark filing dropped the names of the Sun & Moon mascots for registration, with "Solgaleo" and "Lunaala" respectectively. Another name that was registered was "Gigareki".

What do you guys think ? I honestly wanna speculate it here but I dont want to end up being ignored since y'all are idle af :neyde: 

I think something big is gonna happen in the next 24 hours, since we pretty much got the titles a day before the official announcement. Still not getting my hopes up tho.

Solgaleo sounds like it'll be a fire lion, very Pyroar if you ask me :stalkga: Lunaala sounds like something you'd chant when wanting to ululate and cast a spell on someone :udidnt: 

I keep getting my hopes up for nothing so I'm trying to take a back seat with all of this :giveup: 

RAMROD

Inb4 Lunaala is a Fairy type Legendary Pokémon :stalkga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Solgaleo sounds like it'll be a fire lion, very Pyroar if you ask me :stalkga: Lunaala sounds like something you'd chant when wanting to ululate and cast a spell on someone :udidnt: 

I keep getting my hopes up for nothing so I'm trying to take a back seat with all of this :giveup: 

Solgaleo I think is a corruption between Sun and Galileo since he's an astronomer, and he measured the length of the day using the sun and proved the heliocentric theory to be true. But for all we know, maybe the suffix "leo" doesnt mean anything, heck it may not even be a lion or a Galileo-esque (I'd still like to see how they'll pull this :green:) type of pokemon. Its obvious that Lunaala relates with Luna/Lunar. Gigareki might be the zygarde/kyurem of the two. Also, "Giga" means big, and reki which I think is a corrupted term for "reiki", means "universal energy", and it kinda fits the puzzle tbh. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived