Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

inb4 Mega Volcanion

I think that's too cliche, so I doubt it.

Maybe a new Zygarde form ? Because the third picture looks pretty convincing due to the patterns behind/on top of his head.

Although, he looks like Kyurem in the second shot.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I think that's too cliche, so I doubt it.

Maybe a new Zygarde form ? Because the third picture looks pretty convincing due to the patterns behind/on top of his head.

Although, he looks like Kyurem in the second shot.

Third picture? I've only seen one :duck: 

Prismatic

I wet myself a little... New game? Gen 7? Gen 4 remake? XZ YZ? X2 Y2? 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

ChicaSkas

Are you all happy about Bandit Ring??? :woot:

I made an epic score on Garage Sale Day... 107 Cards for $16.00...

I wrote all about it here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pkmntcgcollections/comments/3czpo4/best_16_dollars_ive_ever_spent_in_my_life_rainbow/

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Creyk

I wet myself a little... New game? Gen 7? Gen 4 remake? XZ YZ? X2 Y2? 

Most people think it will be the third installment to Kalos

It's for sure not Gen 7 yet, but other than that we really can't know yet :shrug: 

I just learned that Mr. Satoru Iwata (the president of Nintendo) just passed away a few days ago.

This is truly heartbreaking. I want to say a lot of things regarding this but, I can't. My mind is already bogged with a lot of stuff and now this... He welcomed me in the world of Nintendo, and that basically changed me, a lot. Him and his works are one of the reasons on what I became now.

Thank You Mr. Iwata for revolutionizing gaming. May you rest in peace...

thank_you_mr_iwata-594557.jpg

e6ab1820057ea1a1db1af87fb49450e4-d914wmgRest_3c32ae_5613637.jpgrest_in_peace__mr__satoru_iwata_by_xxclo

Edit: Am i being too emotional back there ? I'm sorry but I really LITERALLY tear-jerked hearing the news especially when I think about it more. :sweat: It's just that he really made a huge impact in my life and I've known his existence since I was little. :yes:

Sorry If I'm a bit late tho :emma:

Haroon

I just learned that Mr. Satoru Iwata (the president of Nintendo) just passed away a few days ago.

This is truly heartbreaking. I want to say a lot of things regarding this but, I can't. My mind is already bogged with a lot of stuff and now this... He welcomed me in the world of Nintendo, and that basically changed me, a lot. Him and his works are one of the reasons on what I became now.

Thank You Mr. Iwata for revolutionizing gaming. May you rest in peace...

thank_you_mr_iwata-594557.jpg

e6ab1820057ea1a1db1af87fb49450e4-d914wmgRest_3c32ae_5613637.jpgrest_in_peace__mr__satoru_iwata_by_xxclo

Edit: Am i being too emotional back there ? I'm sorry but I really LITERALLY tear-jerked hearing the news especially when I think about it more. :sweat: It's just that he really made a huge impact in my life and I've known his existence since I was little. :yes:

Sorry If I'm a bit late tho :emma:

I don't think you're being too emotional :shrug: I felt so heavy and deflated when I heard the news and I still do when I think about it :noparty: I only recently started realising about the big names in the industry and I distinctly remember his on Nintendo Directs. After doing some research into him I realised how much of a say he really had and how responsible he was for years of enjoyment for me :ohno: 

I don't think you're being too emotional :shrug: I felt so heavy and deflated when I heard the news and I still do when I think about it :noparty: I only recently started realising about the big names in the industry and I distinctly remember his on Nintendo Directs. After doing some research into him I realised how much of a say he really had and how responsible he was for years of enjoyment for me :ohno: 

It's really sad how he can't be here anymore for the launching of the upcoming consoles. :noparty:

Creyk

So is Hoopa available legitly from today?

Can't wait to get my hands on one and clone it.

Although to be honest, it's more just for the "yay I have Hoopa" factor, as it sucks battle-wise. It's speed and physical defense stats are the pits

calmar

I haven't had access to my games in months :neyde: So I fell out of posting in this thread.

I've been thinking about starting up the TCG again though due to the online engine that's available (along with the fact you can fight the AI instead of other people who'd be able to whoop me.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Diancie distribution on ORAS has started. You can get it until July 27th

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Anyone interested in a college tournament? 

Oh crap that reminds me...

I still haven't finished genning all of my Pokemon. :emma:

When I decided to rest half way I didn't bother to continue afterwards until now. :deadbanana:

Haroon have you started playing yet ? :neyde:

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived