Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Creyk

​Yeah I'd rather they work on a new game, if there is a Kalos 3rd game then we really do need more post game :smh: 

​WAIT WHAT? :gum: 

It's a new Mystery Dungeon Game

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

It's a new Mystery Dungeon Game

Oh :duck: I'm kinda interested, I LOVED Blue Mystery Dungeon :wao: I heard the ones after sucked so I didn't give those a try :shrug: 

Prismatic

Does anyone want to do a summer Pokemon tournament? 

And Haroon can't be part of it. #ByeHaroon

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Haroon

Does anyone want to do a summer Pokemon tournament? 

And Haroon can't be part of it. #ByeHaroon

More like @emmett ryan can't be a part of it because he kicks our asses from the beginning to end :sharon: 

Prismatic

More like @emmett ryan can't be a part of it because he kicks our asses from the beginning to end :sharon: 

And Haroon can't be part of you because of your know what reason :koon: 

but serious, I'm going to start a signup thread. So little MonDonNavyHivKats don't forget to sign up. I'm still debating to make it OU and below or UU and below.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Haroon

And Haroon can't be part of you because of your know what reason :koon: 

but serious, I'm going to start a signup thread. So little MonDonNavyHivKats don't forget to sign up. I'm still debating to make it OU and below or UU and below.

I haven't even finished Alpha Sapphire yet, the Pokemon I have are over a year old :gum: 

Lagg

I'd like a tournament too since I haven't joined one when I was still using my previous GGD account. Say, why don't we make it different this time ? Did you guys ever held a Mono-type tournament before ?  I want y'all to see my Fairy team in action :bunny:

I haven't even finished Alpha Sapphire yet, the Pokemon I have are over a year old :gum: 

​You should slowly start playing Haroon. The metagame's changed a lot since ORAS.   :gum:

Creyk

yeah I don't know why that wasn't embedded, blame the site not me, I did my best 

tumblr_lg9tekHBD61qcak0r.gif

bionic

What is happening with ORAS? I swear there hasn't been a new event or anything for like 6 months :laughga: 

Poor X/Y... Did that ever get an event? It feels like she was totally passed over on as soon as ORAS was announced

buy bionic

Lagg

What is happening with ORAS? I swear there hasn't been a new event or anything for like 6 months :laughga: 

Poor X/Y... Did that ever get an event? It feels like she was totally passed over on as soon as ORAS was announced

​There were. but like, in Japan :rip:

X and Y had Diancie though. But nothing happened after that :flop:

I assume the same thing will happen to ORAS when Hoopa comes :neyde:

bionic

​There were. but like, in Japan :rip:

X and Y had Diancie though. But nothing happened after that :flop:

I assume the same thing will happen to ORAS when Hoopa comes :neyde:

​Hopefully Hoopa won't take another 10 years to be released like Diancie was :neyde: 

buy bionic

Lagg

​Hopefully Hoopa won't take another 10 years to be released like Diancie was :neyde: 

​Hopefully hunting for an extra Hoopa code in the internet won't take another 10 years like how I hunted for Diancie's :neyde:

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived