• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

FYI the new codes for Serperior and Emboar are out:

"POKEMON497" for Serperior

"POKEMON500" for emboar

Use Mystery Gift (Get With Code!)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

On the recent Japanese developer survey, Tetsuya Watanabe, the Program Director/Advisor/Support of the main series Pokemon games, said that they're getting ready to announce their new project.

Tetsuya Watanabe (Game Freak)

Known for: Pokemon series

“We’re doing a lot of different things with respect to our next project, so right now we’re focusing on getting ready to announce it. We sincerely hope from the bottom of our hearts that it’ll be worth checking out once we get to that point.â€

And the low-key hype for the next one begins

They are preparing the announcement of the next main series pokemon game you guys

bionic

When does the final Unova starter event start?

EDIT: A quick trip to Serebii tells me its out now.

And for those of you in the UK, GAME (the store) are doing a serial code event for Darkrai, starting Monday. @Haroon

buy bionic

Haroon

And for those of you in the UK, GAME (the store) are doing a serial code event for Darkrai, starting Monday. @Haroon

Oooooooh interesting :excited2: Although I'm not sure if I should because it may just make me unhappy like the Diancie code, basically I went and got it and then left the paper inside my uni bag for ages and then I lost it :flop:

ChicaSkas

Oooooooh interesting :excited2: Although I'm not sure if I should because it may just make me unhappy like the Diancie code, basically I went and got it and then left the paper inside my uni bag for ages and then I lost it :flop:

I have a Diancie if you want :hug: I dont play with her.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

bionic

You should have claimed it immediately!

It also seems like we'll soon be able to get Johto starters as a Pokemon Bank gift.

buy bionic

Haroon

I have a Diancie if you want :hug: I dont play with her.

Omg with the mega stone? :excited2:

ANybody got a Darkrai code to share with your good friend Bionic? :sis:

When does the event period end? :confused:

Haroon

???

As in I could get you a code because there's two GAME stores in my town and I pass like three big ones on the way to university :laughga:

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived