Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon

NOpe. :( Come prepared!

So i have to settle with a ****ty nature if i get one? That sucks! At least i have a great Rayquaza on my X

Prismatic

So i have to settle with a ****ty nature if i get one? That sucks! At least i have a great Rayquaza on my X

You can kill Deoxys when you first encounter him, then you can return to Sky Piller to catch Deoxys of the nature you want (after the Delta episode). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

ManuelColon

You can kill Deoxys when you first encounter him, then you can return to Sky Piller to catch Deoxys of the nature you want (after the Delta episode). 

Oh i didn't knew that haha, if i catch him during the Delta episode then it won't appear after right?

Prismatic

Oh i didn't knew that haha, if i catch him during the Delta episode then it won't appear after right?

Yup. If you got it during the Delta episode, then you can't catch it again. 

we should try to get a championship going on during christmas break 

Little reductive idea. I brought that idea before, but people ignored me :emma:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Haroon

I have a 7hr flight tomorrow so I think I might finally play ORAS  :awesome: That or I'll just play Super Smash Bros :sweat:

TheOriginalOne

I'm thinking about starting AS over again. Is there anything that i can't get on Y that I should transfer over first?

I finally got Ruby :deadbanana:

I'm having such a hard time building a team. I wanted two Ralts, but with the event going on I now have three psychic Pokemon and Treecko before my first badge already :rofl:

I love revisiting all the places. Time goes by so fast :emo:

bionic

I finally got Ruby :deadbanana:

I'm having such a hard time building a team. I wanted two Ralts, but with the event going on I now have three psychic Pokemon and Treecko before my first badge already :rofl:

I love revisiting all the places. Time goes by so fast :emo:

DId EVERYONE use the free Beldum? :gum:

buy bionic

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived