💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

I made the delivery man come to my uni since I was stuck in lab. I have my copy, no regrets :emma:

LOOOL :dies:

My copy arrived 30mins ago but I need to finish this essay before playing :giveup: The game is sat there staring at me, it's as if it's like "PLAY ME :creepflop: " :emo:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOOOL :dies:

My copy arrived 30mins ago but I need to finish this essay before playing :giveup: The game is sat there staring at me, it's as if it's like "PLAY ME"

I got the steelcase and Kyogre figurine  :saira:

I still have 3 hours more before I can go home  :emo:

Haroon

I got the steelcase and Kyogre figurine  :saira:

I still have 3 hours more before I can go home  :emo:

I got the Kyogre figure too :party: I didn't get the steelbook because I wasn't sure if it'd fit inside my game bag thing :dies:

I got the Kyogre figure too :party: I didn't get the steelbook because I wasn't sure if it'd fit inside my game bag thing :dies:

You get a normal case as well. Steelbook is so pretty :giveup:

Haroon

cd4ifaN.jpg

So in love with my Mega Steelix!

Can we take a moment to appreciate your beautiful 2DS :omg: That's one of the prettiest versions :flutter:

Haroon

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I've momentarily lost interest :c

Same :emma: The game's been sat in front of me all day but I haven't taken off the plastic or put it into my console and played it yet :huh: I think I'm afraid of beginning a whole new journey and getting engrossed in it when I have deadlines occurring nowadays :ohno:

ORAS is the most fun pokemon game yet. I started playing on Pearl version and it keeps getting better and better from there.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived