Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

In this event, do you just go to the store and ask for the code? Like, you don't have to take your 3ds or anything, right?

Nope :party: I just had to go to the counter and ask for a Diancie code and they printed one out and gave it to me :laughga:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope :party: I just had to go to the counter and ask for a Diancie code and they printed one out and gave it to me :laughga:

great, thank you! I couldn't go myself, so I am sending my sister instead  :giggle:

Haroon

great, thank you! I couldn't go myself, so I am sending my sister instead  :giggle:

You can go later and end up with 2 codes :omfgaga:

bionic

I don't even know how to pronounce Diancie... Barely any of the English Pokemon names are pronouncable to my foreign self :giveup: If I ever had to say any of them in English with my messy accent then everybody would just be confused

buy bionic

ChicaSkas

Cloning beldums is so easy... I have 3 now :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Haroon

I don't even know how to pronounce Diancie... Barely any of the English Pokemon names are pronouncable to my foreign self :giveup: If I ever had to say any of them in English with my messy accent then everybody would just be confused

LOOOL I was a bit hesitant when I had to say it too :laughga: I used to say it like "Die-an-see" like Diana but figured out that it was Dee-an-see :yes:

Worse comes to worst just hold up a picture

tumblr_ms0496DYxU1svi3flo1_500.gif

bionic

LOOOL I was a bit hesitant when I had to say it too :laughga: I used to say it like "Die-an-see" like Diana but figured out that it was Dee-an-see :yes:

Worse comes to worst just hold up a picture

tumblr_ms0496DYxU1svi3flo1_500.gif

Where would I get the picture from? :laughga:

buy bionic

bionic

Print it out beforehand :dies: Or load it on your phone or something :awesome:

I'd just be like "let me come back there and I'll get it myself" and swipe the entire box

buy bionic

Haroon

I'd just be like "let me come back there and I'll get it myself" and swipe the entire box

bionic used Thief :teehee:

Haroon

do you have your game yet?

No but I've recieved confirmation that it's on its way and I'm able to track it :party:

bionic

No but I've recieved confirmation that it's on its way and I'm able to track it :party:

inb4 it gets 'lost'

buy bionic

Haroon

inb4 it gets 'lost'

Don't jinx it :giveup: When I ordered my Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle 2 days before release day it didn't arrive on release day because so many were ordered, although they said it'd be with me on release day :fail: Worst part of it was that release day was Friday, so I didn't even get it the next day, I had to wait until Monday :cryga:

If that happens tomorrow with Pokemon and Smash then I might burn the house down :spin:

bionic

Don't jinx it :giveup: When I ordered my Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle 2 days before release day it didn't arrive on release day because so many were ordered, although they said it'd be with me on release day :fail: Worst part of it was that release day was Friday, so I didn't even get it the next day, I had to wait until Monday :cryga:

If that happens tomorrow with Pokemon and Smash then I might burn the house down :spin:

Do you not have post on Saturday?

buy bionic

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived