💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Anomaly

I do, or at least I started to after finishing the game because doing it during the game was too much hassle :laughga: I felt the same way after I'd found out about it during Pearl quite a while ago, like the whole EV and Nature thing makes such a difference :omg: I use horde battling to train mine, I can easily max out an EV stat of 4 Pokemon within 10-15mins

Yeah same, I finished the game the other day and caught all of the legendaries, so now I'm looking for more to do, haha. It really does make a huge difference though. That's why when you battle people online some of them can kick your ass so easily. :deadbanana:

Where do you typically EV train and what stats do you typically train? I've been shoving vitamins down my PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon's throats to start them out. :laughga:

So you can make a Pokemon a bit stronger in a specific area (speed, attack, defense etc)?

Thanks Haroon and Envy 

Yup! Here's the guide I've been using (it goes into detail about X and Y so you might prefer this one):

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/how-to-ev-train-in-pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y.3495246/

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Yeah same, I finished the game the other day and caught all of the legendaries, so now I'm looking for more to do, haha. It really does make a huge difference though. That's why when you battle people online some of them can kick your ass so easily. :deadbanana:

Where do you typically EV train and what stats do you typically train? I've been shoving vitamins down my PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon's throats to start them out. :laughga:

The specific places listed here are what I use really: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/a-guide-to-ev-training-with-hordes.3490052/

They let me get like 100 EVs altogether per horde encounter, because there's 5 Pokemon and with the power items it's 5 EVs per Pokemon so that's 25 altogether. Plus I'm using the EXP share so then there's 4 Pokemon being EV trained at the same time so it's 100 :dies:

I train whichever stats are most suited for the Pokemon :shrug: Like for something like Mamoswine which I'd want to make a full-on attacker I'd max out it's Attack and Speed. For something more defensive like Klefki I'd max it's HP and then split the rest of the EVs between Special Defense and Physical Defense :yes:

cometoogg

i remember doing these on photoshop a while ago

pokemonblue_by_heibin-d6td7lc.jpg

pokemonred_by_heibin-d6td9n2.jpg

and now we're getting the remakes of ruby/sapphire and it's even better :giveup: :giveup:

Anomaly

i remember doing these on photoshop a while ago

pokemonblue_by_heibin-d6td7lc.jpg

pokemonred_by_heibin-d6td9n2.jpg

and now we're getting the remakes of ruby/sapphire and it's even better :giveup: :giveup:

Great job! I could see these actually being covers.

Anomaly

I can't believe I never thought to ask this here!

Does anybody own a copy of Black, White, Black 2, or White 2 and want to do me a huuuge favor? 

giphy.gif

PopEmergency

Post onto an online PokĂƒÆ’Â©mon Trading Forum and see if you can find someone willing to help you transfer between your game, B/W/B2/W2, and then to your  X version. That's what I'm going to do, too. I have way too many legendaries chilling in my Diamond game to let them get stuck there forever. :giveup:

i actually do have the very first DS here and unless local trading from DS ---> 2DS/3DS doesn't work i'm good

i just need a version of black or white (i think i'm going to buy the cheapest version tbh)

Haroon

thank u :hug: u r nice

Aww thank you, that's very sweet of you :omg:

Do you have X/Y? :teehee:

GagaCraft

Aww thank you, that's very sweet of you :omg:

Do you have X/Y? :teehee:

yes i have Y and you ? 

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived