Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Pokemon

Nick

Featured Posts

Haroon

Its been a while since I posted here, what's up guys? 

There's an event Celebi for the people who download Pokebank :party: I haven't been playing as much, just been randomly going online and getting passerby battle requests and accepting them if I can be bothered :laughga:

Any news about those leaked legendary things?

There was an official announcement video for Diancie, so I expect they'll release info about how to get that Pokemon soon :yes:

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

I tried to beat the game for the second time, but i am have the worst time :giveup:

I got past the 7th badge in a 2 hour session I forgot to save and my DS died so I'm like fuk it :giveup:

I still got my completed Y, though

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

TheOriginalOne
Yup! I usually stop at whatever level I need to get the Pokemon to to learn a certain move for its moveset :shrug: Or just to be safe, I stop at level 50 at least in case I forget that the type of battle I'm about to play is the one that doesn't automatically level Pokemon that are less than level 50 up to level 50 :laughga:
Awesome! Now I can stop this constant training :laughga:

TheOriginalOne

So, I'm putting up my friend code for people to add me!

1762-3136-8151

Let me know if any of you add me so I can add you too! :party:

TheOriginalOne

My Ghost Team VS A (mostly) Full team of Legendaries

I highly suggest you watch SkfVqR3.gif

VSRecorder Code: RBYG-WWWW-WWW5-NAEM

I just watched! You have so many shinies! :giveup:

I see you're a very defensive battler. You were taunting the Zachary's team the entire time! You pretty much gave them a slow, painful death :toofunga:

And that part when Rayquaza, Dialga, AND Palkia all fainted in the same turn!!! :lmao:

Great Job! :party:

I recently just recorded a battle too! Do you mind watching it and telling me what you think of it, how I can improve, or what I did good? Let me just warn you, used a Reuniclus, but not the Solosis you traded me. I got the normal Solosis to level 30 before I realized I was training the wrong one and was to lazy to start over. You'd think that I would have noticed it wasn't shiny :flop:

Anyways, here's the code.

RWWW-WWWW-WWW5-RDFS

RWWW-WWWW-WWW5-RDFS

Congrats on the win :party: that shiny miltank is cute :heart:

Your team seems very offensive (Fireblast, Moonblast, FireBlast, Moonblast lol) so Id suggest some sort of defensive pokemon just so that you dont get swept by fast attackers like that M.Gengar. (Protean Greninja is also really scary to fight against).

That Aromitisse just kept side stepping those attacks tho :lmao:

TheOriginalOne

Congrats on the win :party: that shiny miltank is cute :heart:

Your team seems very offensive (Fireblast, Moonblast, FireBlast, Moonblast lol) so Id suggest some sort of defensive pokemon just so that you dont get swept by fast attackers like that M.Gengar. (Protean Greninja is also really scary to fight against).

That Aromitisse just kept side stepping those attacks tho :lmao:

Thank you!

I'm definitely taking your advice after my lastest battle. Most of my team was swept rather quickly. It wasn't until Dragonite and Reuniclus came out that the tides were turned and I was able to win.

Edit: I just realized that I was up against a Protean Greninja!!! And I managed to knock it out!!

Ok so, I was on my merry way in online battle wreaking a good portion of legendary teams...

That is until a certain legendary show up.

darkrai.gif

Dark Void happened

Move: Puts opponent to sleep. 80% accuracy. If in the center position of triple battles, it hits ALL 3 opposing pokemon. If you dont have something that can KO this in the first turn, you are screeeeewwwwed. It needs to be banned like it was in previous games. :grr:

Add in Bad dreams as its ability (removes 1/8 health of sleeping pokemon *points to Dark Void move) holy gags its overpowered

TheOriginalOne

Ok so, I was on my merry way in online battle wreaking a good portion of legendary teams...

That is until a certain legendary show up.

darkrai.gif

Dark Void happened

Move: Puts opponent to sleep. 80% accuracy. If in the center position of triple battles, it hits ALL 3 opposing pokemon. If you dont have something that can KO this in the first turn, you are screeeeewwwwed. It needs to be banned like it was in previous games. :grr:

Add in Bad dreams as its ability (removes 1/8 health of sleeping pokemon *points to Dark Void move) holy gags its overpowered

YES!!! I just had a battle like this last night!!! The only reason why I was able to take Darkrai is because I had Reuniclus use Trick Room the turn before Darkrai had been sent out and then used Focus Blast on it.

Alright sooooooo, turns out you can get free perfect pokemon online. And I just tested it out and it actually works. :awkney: I'll be honest it actually takes a lot off of the time it takes to breed of them and I'm not sure if I should make a tutorial for it.

Edit: It actually gives you a choice of shinnies too :udidnt: 

TheOriginalOne

Alright sooooooo, turns out you can get free perfect pokemon online. And I just tested it out and it actually works. :awkney: I'll be honest it actually takes a lot off of the time it takes to breed of them and I'm not sure if I should make a tutorial for it.

Edit: It actually gives you a choice of shinnies too :udidnt:

You mean like this

http://pokecheats.net/pokesav/b2w2.php

But for Gen VI?

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived